For sale 2001 GTI 1.8T - $4,000 OBO

Posting this up for a good friend of mine. If you have any questions or are looking for pictures e-mail him directly, his e-mail is listed below. thanks

Parting ways:

For sale 2001 GTI 1.8T - $4,000 OBO

Matchstick Red with cold weather package, 101,000 miles. Just recently replaced three engine coils, MAF (have an extra one of those too), downpipe and cat. Two sets of wheels, stock and a set a steelies. The car runs well, except for typical MKIV issues involving coil packs and mysterious CEL issues.

The scoop (it’s not mint):
The car is missing the rear head-rests. I think these were stolen by a local dealership, or they flew out the window while I was driving. The glove box handle is broke, as well as the center console handle. They still latch, just tough to get them to. No e-brake cover, never bothered to replace it. Also, there is a clicking sound the car makes when turning, I believe it’s a strut bearing issue. The body is in good condition, no rust, a few minor dents from hail and daily driving. Interior is in great condition, besides the missing head rests.

Pretty flexible on the price, make an offer. I can send pics if you want them.

Thanks
msaglimbeni@gmail.com

He should probably part this out. :ninja

No but really, GLWS.

bump this up

Maybe it would sell if you had pics? :wink:

read below, i have no idea wtf i just did

Not my car, and i just copied and pasted the ad for a friend. Email msaglimbeni@gmail.com if you are interested in seeing pics.