For Sale: 2003 Mustang Cobra Vert

love it, except for this part! But a C6Z, would smash.

Fuck yeah bowtieeeeeeeeEEEEEEEE

C6Z>Boss, no contest!

Where you seeing 50K Boss’?

Isn’t MSRP like $49K?

Well, price is a bit off optioned out to the hills it looks like $47K. Sorry.

$47k for a Mustang. Do not want.

Yeah, you can get into em for 43,XXX, but can also option em up pretty high. I think for very similar price between the 2, I’d rather have a brand new car that you really won’t ever see out and about. Not to mention the amount of cool shit that comes on those cars, they’re also factory forged too…so big powerz available!

Car is def. a ton of fun to drive/ cruise around in, especially when it’s warm enough to drive top down… we just need a change. We’re looking for something unique that you won’t see much of around this area.

no soot in these pipes, good peoples, good car, GLWS

I should talk to my old man about this actually…we test drove this cars twin when they first came out and he fell in love with it! Would be a fun retirement ride for his old ass :lol

Yea I looked heavily at them last night. Dunno what I wanna do… pisses me off that u can’t get the leguna seca package in comp orange… + they are like 600lbs heavier than c6 and less of a platform to start on. Don’t get me wrong they are badass, I dunno it’ll be a tough call. Main thing is just to get rid of this thing now.

Although there haven’t been any head to head tests done afaik, I think the 302 would do very well with the C6 on the road course despite being down ~50hp and a few hundred pounds. Gl either way, both cars are hot as fuck!

Would love this car.

GLWS Wayne :thumbup

My main complaint with my car is the weight, so I’m trying to get away from that. Kinda like divorcing a fat girl only to find your next date at the 4H.

:rofl

c6z. no questions.

deff not a c6 zo6 :rofl

Good deal!!! My friend is selling his 8k mile '07 GT500 for $33k lol. ran mid 11’s at 129 on 18" street tires…

OP is a shady scam artist. Stole my pool table, never paid.