For Sale: 2003 Mustang Cobra Vert

LS3 are FTW, but they don’t look as sick as the C6Z

Buy a Peterbilt NOAW.

no garage space for one or i’d have like 3 already.

Park it in Brooks garage LOL

Free bump for Wayne, and txt me later, I know what your next cars going to be… Seriously

finish the FUCKING cadicrack!

I don’t need a bump… this sold yesterday!!! LOL

Buy a roller and Duramax swap it.

First I’ve heard about the lifters, I don’t troll LS1Tech like I used to though. I did a quick search, looks like most failures are with a big aftermarket cam in non LS7 motors. Tons of people use the LS7 lifters including many engine builders, you’d think if it was a major problem it’d be more widespread.

Fuck it anyhow, the LS3 is the way to go for modding.

yea i agree LS3 FTW. I don’t like the car wrapped around it though :frowning:

never heard of this issue either. a guy on ls1 tech who made 500whp n/a with a ls1 with a monster cam left his 50k+ mile Stock lifters seeing as they arent an issue sijnce they are hydrolic lifters…? lol

buy my ws6 since it motorless and buy my lsx block too…or termi swap, duramax swap it, or ls3 swap it /thread

dude…if it was me id find a notchback and ls3 swap it…light, mod friendly, and will get 28 to 30 mpg/ thread

hahah yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss u do it jeff!!! YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES

I have stock ls1 lifters in mine…they arent a issue.

usually its the lifter bearings that go bad but that usually happens when your revving out to 7500rpms +

you just went up 2 notches on my cool list.

then if i actually buy a notch…will i be up 3 notches?? lol

Jeffy poo moving up in the notch world bro

not until it has a LSx in it.

I don’t want a notch, they’re a dime a dozen.

And by lifters I meant the roller rockers come apart. Not re-reading your post FTL. Lifters are fine AFAIK.

I think, I just want … $$