FOR SALE: 2004 KFX400 All Stock except bars.

I think I’d like to sell my quad… Its orange in color, has decent treads on the tires. Doesn’t really need anything. Runs great and doesn’t have alot of hours on it. Plastics have normal brush scratches. Only reason I’m thinking of selling is I have my eye on a car for summer. If there is any interest I’ll post pics. I’m asking $2800

good deal, whoever buys this is gonna have a sweet quad that i know was taken care of

here’s a few pics.

http://lh5.ggpht.com/Wayne64SS/R_6c40LHKvI/AAAAAAAAAaA/jwah0W4EcEs/s800/DSC01996.JPG

http://lh3.ggpht.com/Wayne64SS/R_6c3ULHKuI/AAAAAAAAAZ4/lxbTPIcFjQE/s800/DSC01995.JPG

i seeeeee the Powerstroke in the back :ninja :banana

The Powerstrokes are junk! Thats V-10 + Banks kit goodness all the way baby!!!

Word, i remembered that after i posted lol, because i remembered you had the Banks kit…i snoop on RSpeed from time to time :ninja

nice quad… if i had some xtra loot i’d deffinatly pick that baby up… on the other hand… powerstrokes are NOT junk… well atleast not the 7.3… the 6.0 now thats a different story.

The 7.3 was a badass motor… but the 6.0 and the 6.4 are useless IMO. Pickuptruck.com did a test of 3/4 and 1 ton trucks in 2007 and the v-10 ford pulls as good or better than the powerstrokes. Thats just fucking sad. International is killing Ford. Them new Duramax’s are the tits though. Chevy definitely has the engine/tranny combo to kill for. I feel like Ford makes a better overall truck, but you can’t beat that damn combo.

get the cummins motor mated to the allison tranny in the chevy body and thats a dream truck… the 6.4 makes 650 ft lbs of torque at… 3000 rpm’s (pathedic and hence the v10 similarity to towing)… while the d-max and cummins make that at 1/2 that rpms…

if i had a choice over the v10 or a 7.3… it woulda been the 7.3 better fuel economy and reliabilty. best motor made by international of and the dt466…

/hijack

u whore!! do u keep , anythin :idiotsg for longer than a couple months?

hell no…

except the SIX FOUR!

God, that is a NICE looking Del Sol in the background.

lol which part of it? :wtf