WTB Quad LTZ, KFX Raptor.......

I am in search for a quad for myself. I do not want to spend a bunch of money on one I will most likely not ride it as much as I think. Like all quad owners say.

I would like a LTZ400, KFX400 or Raptor etc. must be 4 stork and reverse would be nice. It does not have to be a built one stock is fine with me. Also it does not have to be mint not so perfect is also fine. I do have a set amount of cash in hand for one so if the deal is in my range I will pick it up right away.
I am located in CT but will drive a bit if needed or willing to meet half way type thing.

Please send pics and info to if you have one for sale.

Thanks Brian
gixxer007@aol.com

Hmm… this might be your lucky day. A buddy of min just went with a ride with me last night on his 400 and he said he wanted to see that and his polaris and get a Rhino. Its built as much as it can be too.

PM me your number, I’ll have him contact you.

jabbu has one for sale on here… do a search

i have a raptor with full pipe, jet, CDI box, skidplates , brand new X-ring chain
its an '02, dont know what your looking to spend, throw me a PM if interested

its a 660r BTW

hey KAT, where we you all year? we never got a race in

i had a bunch of money problems and couldnt finsh my car, trying to get my self back on track for this coming year, just ordered a bunch of stuff over the weekend…just trying to get my self back on the street

oh, thats cool man :slight_smile:

why not buy a 2 stroke?

2 stroke = High maintenance = fucking gay when yours is broken and all your friends are out riding their 4 strokes

ok i have a banshee and mines been fine for the last 2 summers when my buddys 4 strokes are broke

:tup: to you for knowing how to build your i guess
:tdown: and to your dumb ass buddies for breaking the unbreakable

4 strokes are more reliable but they do break valve issues cam issues
ive been through them all
2 strokes just mix the gas right and dont hold it wide open for 3 miles

i like both but 2 strokes arnt that bad

i agree 2 stokes aren’t that bad, i had them my whole life, but to me there is just something easier about a valve adjustment v. a top end, but thats my opinion.

i have a 4 stroke but id much rather have a 2

I am a bit on the older side just want to be able to put some reg gas and go type.

Jack my number is as follows if he would like to call me if he sell his.

Thanks Brian
203-395-5243 cell
gixxer007@aol.com

oic i was just asking because i have a 99 banshee that i would sell for the right price but o well

2003 Polaris Predator 500- $2900

^reverse?

negative predators dont have reverse

I am hoping to stick to a LTZ or KFX after I found out my cousin works for a Suzuki and Kawai dealership in the parts department. I made an offer on a 05 LTZ tonight just waiting to hear back from him.
Please still keep me posted if any one has one or see one for sale.

K A T nice Raptor but is a bit more than I was hoping to spend right now with the holidays wife and kids LOL. thanks anyways.

I keep getting told to wait due to the bad economy now people will be selling all the toys for good deals to pay bills etc.

Thanks Brian