FOR SALE: 2007 Ford Plow Monster

I had this up for sale a while ago but now that the season will be here before you know it I decided to go again. I’m getting out of the “all fun, no stop” plow business and will be doing back up plowing for a select few only. This being the reason I’m selling. Like having an extra truck when needed but sitting too much is doing neither of us any good. I’m listing features below. I can send you any information you’d like, just PM me. Ask any questions you need to. Had a good experience with this truck and no complaints. There are some scratches and minor rust on the rear fenders but I have spoken to a body shop and will be willilng to have it corrected for the right offer / buyer. Also, if in the Hamburg area, I would be willing to set you up with a handful of commercial and / or residential contracts.

I am the second owner of this vehicle. It was purchased by me in the late spring of 2009. It was purchased as a backup plow and work vehicle to supplement my 2006 F250. It was plowed full season in 2008-2009 and used 1-2 times last season and this season. I have listed the equipment the vehicle was purchased with and the additional installations I performed.

General Information:
Ø 6.0 liter powerstroke diesel (Mileage: Approx. 65,0000)
Ø Shift on the fly 4 wheel drive with manual override locking hubs
Ø Running boards, chrome front and rear bumpers
Ø Aluminum wheels, good condition Goodyear Silent Armor “E” load rated tires, (2) extra (fair condition)
Ø Bedliner (plastic)
Ø Lariat package (leather, air, cruise, steering wheel climate and radio controls, woodgrain accents, power and heated seats)
Ø Factory trailer brake controller
Ø 8’ bed

Additional Installed:
Ø Banks six gun diesel tuner (dash switch, no PDA)
Ø Fisher extreme V 9’-6” plow with Fishstick controller (yellow powdercoated)
Ø LED roof plow warning light, front and rear variable LED plow warning lights mounted in turn signals and rear backup lights.
Ø New front four wheel universal joints and seals
Ø New right rear wheel seal
Ø New driveshaft
Ø New brake pads, (4) new rotors
Ø New batteries
Ø Remote Starter

Asking $ 30,000 / B.O.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18860[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18862[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18861[/ATTACH]

Nice truck

the plowing business would make this truck pay for itslelf!, beautiful truck, i just called my dad to pass along the information as he is looking for a truck for his business, lol he’s in the hamburg area also

Preciate it. Nothing like pushing solid form hydrogen/oxygen molecules with a diesel that’s got heated leather.

Boink.

Super clean truck and good seller, i always love driving by your house and seeing your aray of toys.

this is a sweet price for this setup, been selling 2006-2007 1/2 tons for 20-21

2006-2007 diesels are in the mid to high 20’s. and that plow setup is no joke…

Also i am glad im not plowing this winter…:slight_smile:

Bedonk.

Forecast says snow next week. Don’t wait.

Mini bump.

This truck can pay for itself in 1-2 seasons.

Dropping price a bit…$ 29,000.00 and I’ll throw in a gallon of fresh windshield wash fluid.

New price. $ 27,000.00. I don’t want to get sucked back into plowing this winter.

$ 25,000

1500?

That’ll hold it for one week. Non-refundable.

I’ll be back after 100 more price drops

I’m looking for offers. Very clean and a strong runner.

20,000…