For Sale: Big Block Chevy Parts

This is kind of a long shot on here, but I figured I would give it a try to see if anyone has interest. I have the following parts available and for sale from a late 90’s chevy 454 big block. All parts are in very good shape, and came off my boat which had less than 350 hours on it when they were removed.

-Chevy 454 cast crank (even though its not forged, these can hold a lot of horsepower).

-Rods and pistons (still connected and in good shape)

-Chevy cast heads (valves, springs, etc. are in good shape).

-Intake manifold (for carburator, not EFI).

-Exhaust manifolds (these are in very good shape, but are specifc to a marine motor. So the future buyer of these would need to be using them in a boat).

*I will notm post prices on any of this as of now, but I am definitely open to any reasonable offers because I need to clean out my garage. This stuff would work great for anyone buiding or planning on building a chevy big block for their car/boat etc.

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions…

Thanks

No blocks by chance right?

casting #'s on the heads? oval rect??

No I do not have the block

Not sure on the casting # on the heads right now as I am not near them. But I can get it for you when I get home. They are oval ports. I’m sure you could get them to flow pretty darn good with a little porting. Just make me an offer if you are interested. I need to clean out my garage.

UPDATE: I now have the distributer, cap, rotor, plug wires, and coil for sale also.

All ignition components are in very good shape and worked great when removed.

Make an offer on this stuff if you want it guys. Really just want to get rid of it…