For Sale: Craftsman torque wrench

20-150 ft-lbs 1/2" drive. This thing is seriously almost brand new. I broke the first one and brought it back adn they gave me this one brand new as a replacement. Everyone knows I don’t torque anything so i can count the number of uses on this in one hand. Comes with the case etc just like you bought it from the store.

Come get it. $50.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_7gP8To3oCCU/TaYsNrXm7kI/AAAAAAAADBI/ts2Ds9sRriY/s800/IMG_20110413_183942.jpg

Caution to buyers: this item has been in and around 88slowmarro’s browneye

I sprayed it with brake-cleen afterwards, you’re good.

ill take it!!!

upgrading??

fuck i wish i was in the 518

i actually might buy this i need a new one

20 bucks at Harbor Freight.

i would NEVER buy a torque wrench at harbor frieght, seriously paul?

I did, and it exploded when I went to torque my wheels

Ive got one from Pep Boys and my brother has one from HF and they both work as good as they should. No reason to spend more money on one because of the brand name on it.

I disagree, for some things Harbor Fruit is great for like a wrench or certain tools. They either work or break. A torque wrench is a different story, I’d like to know the spec is right

I’m very tempted to buy this.

You are paying for something that is calibrated with precision. Torque specs are very important on motors with tight clearances (and all things requiring certain torque haha).

:slight_smile:

Paul I’m going to punch you in the cocksucker next time you talk about harbor freight torque wrenches :slight_smile:

Yea i just bought 3 new ones!!! LOL

I kind of want this too…

Wayne… can i paypal you the money and then get it when I get a chance?

Wayne- I’ll buy this right now. Time/place for cash? And perhaps some fellatio?

aw cmonnnn… I need disssss