For Sale Thread

JVC AVX 2 Headunit…3.5" screen…CD/DVD…Ipod integration…blah blah blah. $200

18" OZ Tribe Evo Rims with BFgoodrigh Rubber…rubber has 90-95% left. $1200

Cross fire 50.2 Amp. 200 watt max…I used it for about a year…put it in the gf’s car for a day and then she wanted more power. $50

2 All season Tires…205-55-16. One is a Good Year Eagle LS …unsure of the other one. Used the goodyear for 8,000 miles…lots of tread left on it. The other is pretty much brand new. Used for under 1,000 miles on the rear of the car…BOTH SOLD

Set of 16" Stock VW Montreal II Rims with tires. Tires have some tread left but not much…SOLD
Benz C Class Tan carpeted floor mats. Used for a couple days…brand new $50

Jeep Wrangler Side View Mirrors…brand new…still in packaging. SOLD

Rear springs and shocks for a MK4 GTI…used and abused…cold beer takes them.

Audi TT Diverted valve…SOLD

I have pics of everything I am just too lazy to find them and post them. Don’t bullshit me and say you are interested and then never respond…it pisses me off and has happened to most of this stuff on the list over the last couple months. I am also open to reasonable offers…I just wanna get rid of the most of it…especially the bigger shit…its taking up too much room. I am trying to get rid of this shit before I move hopefully this spring/summer.

I am not on these forums too often. For the quickest/best way to get a hold of me would be to email me at crisafullij@gmail.com

Bump! Flexible on the price of the headunit. Putting the new one in this afternoon so this JVC is gonna be a glorified paper weight. It will come with ipod integration and all wiring harnesses for a MK4 VW. I assume they will work on other VW’s as well.

whats the pattern of the montreals?

5x100

you need 5x112.

Yup Pete is right…5x100. Will fit MK4’s and VR6 MK3’s, or any MK3 w a 5 lug conversion

thats what I thought… I need a 5 by 112

Bump…most of it went on craigslist.

I am open to REASONABLE offers

Hey Joe, do you have any pics of the head unit…or maybe meet me at Siena one day at some point to look at it?

Here is a pic of it. I pulled it out of the car the other day. It will come with everything that I got with it new…All manuals, wires, remote, boxes…plus Ipod integration, a single din cubby to fill double din openings and wiring harnesses for a VW (even though I doubt you will need those)

***EDIT: Here is also a link with all the specs if any one needs it.

K20power…are you still interested dude? I got some interest from craigslist about it. You got first dips though since you asked about it first. Let me know.

got pics of the montreals?

I wonder if they fit subaru 5x100

center bore is 57.1mm, offset is ET38 so as long as the subarus arent bigger it should work

i dont know what you drive code blue but im guessing a wrx so i will give you the numbers for that if its not tell me i have every number

5x100
56.1 hub
42-55 offset fits well

38 should work fine as long as it dose not hit breaks maby small spacer

To be honest I am not familiar with offsets and bolt patterns of many other cars besides vw/audi/porsche. Here is a pic of the 4 of them for you…if you are still interested I will PM you pics of each individual wheel. Also I’m not sure if you non-vw guys know this but they are factory VW wheel made by BBS.

The Montreal’s and the two Tires are sold.

K20Power…are you still interested in the JVC? Havent heard from you?

Also…I am willing to sell just the OZ rims and keep the tires that are mounted on them.

Jeep mirrors sold