For Sonny...

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w4ire7oT4c”]YouTube - EVO10 vs 135i Top Gear Aus[/ame]

ROFL! that’s my color too! neat video

what a fuckin chick car… I bought it to go sideways… the S4 is my AWD savior.

faggots :booty:

That video sucked. Grassroots Motorsports did a head-to-head between the new M3/135i/and 335i. They flogged all three on the road course and the 135 did not step out like that, or transition so poorly. Watch the repsective lines, and braking points…The dude driving in the video should learn what maintenance throttle means. Gay.

Darkstar, did you hear the most important part? Start listening at like 40 sec into the video:

It’s really simple
Big engine
Manual Gear box
and 3 pedals…

your car is missing some parts…

2 chick cars. well the evo is a teeny bopper car… but the 135i is definitely a chicks car.

that’s 4.5 minutes of my life I aint getting back.

oh. You should totally fucking smoke me then. You’re in for a race, right?

who in the fuck are you?

what do you drive? and where are you located… lets see what the deal really is… is there something worth racing my chick car?

I’d still take the bmw over the evo10

id take the evo. nicer looking imo.

one of each please

if i didnt get the car i have, the Evo wouldve been my next car i wanted. a little more than i wanted to spend tho. i love them tho

Sure, when someone else finally installs your parts for you, you can bark at me…Until then, continue to be sensitive because of lack of 3rd pedal :stick:

Are you keyboard racing again? Awesome!I have a moped if you would like to run me . I will paint it pink so it can be a chick bike… so it will be fair. :jerkit:

with ur Clark Griswalt shoes ?

I will ride barefoot!!! No shoes = Weight reduction.

Shouldnt be much longer for you to wait.

how many times do you need to edit your post?

What is keyboard racing about it? I asked if you wanted to race my chick car and you didn’t answer me. Its my daily driver and I’m in it every day. You want to talk shit in multiple threads and now you’re evading the question.

so, what do you have?

i assume the 4th gen camaro since he was talkin about it in the sport bike thread (but not sure).

either way, both cars in the vid are pretty sweet. the bmw isnt realy my style but i appreciate it. the evo id def like to own…and may still, at some point

that video was painful to watch. that old guy was launching the evo like darkstar in a 1g