for the jaydiem fans S15 Silvia, Chicago. check it!

Couldn’t be more wrong, my 6 speed tranny is badass!

Oh and there’s plenty of guys that don’t have Honda’s on Honda-Tech…it’s a HUGE forum. I got offered a trade for my Civic for a CLEANNNN white S15 front end conversion S14, gold BBS’, with I believe it was an RB25?

And those guys that said “what is RWD” were CLEARLY kidding, H-T is full of jokesters

This post is another post bashing a Nissan that you don’t own, this car is obviously a hot car…I don’t see these cruising around Upstate NY EVER.

Yeah man, close ratio is usually better… H-T does have some pranksters, there are a lot of members with serious rides there who no doubt know what the deal is. These are usually the sarcastic guys. If I saw an S15 in the flesh here I’d bust a nut for sure.

Oh for sure, I mean 6 speeds on the highway kinda of suck but for racing it’s awesome! Any type, road course, drag, street, drift(if you wanna call that racing)…Keeps you in your power band down low, my car pulls HARD down low obviously not because of torque, but because 1st through 4th are short as hell and keeps the power right there. Same thing with the STI 6 speed, short gears, but for drag and track courses with a lot of turns it’s great.

Exactly, the big names on H-T are no joke and know their shit and are usually the one’s busting balls

i dont own a honda, and ive been on honda tech for over 3 years :confused

http://images.honda-tech.com/set1/smile/emhammer.gif
Sorry, had to steal one of H-T’s smilies for that one

Said it once, I’ll say it again:

Hooked on 240 - You’re an idiot.

Six speeds are titties for most racing except drag racing. That car is titties as well. I’ve always loved the S15’s.

Hooked on 240 has jealousy issues

Who said that :umm

love the car, hate the wheels. its nice to find something that clean and unmolested and clean.