for the jaydiem fans S15 Silvia, Chicago. check it!

http://www.hondamarketplace.com/zerothread/2405487

a little pricey, but sick, rare REAL RHD S15, no S14 ->S15 conversions!

that thing is sssssssssiiiickkk!

:jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop that is so clean

eh, whatever floats your boat i guess… I like 240s, but I’d rather have an LS1 S14 with S15 front…

that car is fucking clean.

Sick car, I’d like a S13 or a late model S14 better though ::slight_smile:

this isnt a thread seeking opinions on what youd do differently. i just posted a sick car i found on the web.

it’s sick as hell but waay to much money imo for

as ive said. its pricey, but if youre in the market for that car and the plus factor that its RHD real S15, the price means less… but if you cant afford it(like 99% of us on here) it begins to look like an insane price.

very true, I’m just saying for 27k I’ve seen registered r33,r32’s. It’s ill no doubt but i dont think I’d pay more than 20k for it.

which is why you wont own it. and an r33 or R32 for 27k… rest assured its whooped on, bad.

From my understanding, S15s can not be ‘legally’ registered or insured in the US because they were never crash tested for this country. Thats steep for a car that your insurance company won’t cover if it gets wrecked…

well its a good thing none of us are potential buyers… and there are ways to do it… agreed value

just tellin you what I’ve found with similar mileage. it’s true I won’t own it or ever buy a car like that for that price. and whoever does buy it has an awsome car, just not my cup of tea I guess.

Very nice! S15s rock!

I gurantee its registed as a 240… because Jap vin’s cannot be registered here in the US without going thru a Importer that had the car crash tested, and the only exception to the rule is the car has to be older than 20 or 25 years I forget exactly, so soon R32’s will be legal ;D

15yrs in canada, 25 in the good ole US of Obama

agreed values only work if your car is a non-street legal car. so yes if you want to insure it as a show/demo/race vehicle it would work that way, drive it on the street, not so much.

1. s15 rear end looks the same of a Grand am.
  2. anything in the s chassis is not rare. the only rare part is being imported over here
  3. 6 speed trannys SUCK!. ever gear cut down to make room for another? weak.

Why would you ever post that in a honda forum? look at the first three replies… “what is RWD”

agree 110%.

i think anyone here would rather put 27k into there own car. (and go faster than 12.339 @ 111.30 ;D)

For a $30k project car, you better be getting something faster than that.