For the love of Top Gear!

I agree that they are bland and boring and have lost their sporty touch, but I still think the IS-F is a remarkable car. Read up on all the technology in it and you’ll understand.

just on update on this post
that was a great season, and the Vietnam finial was hilarious.

oh and by the way, the stig has been revealed.

is there not a specific section for this? as well this has been discussed before. i’m pretty sure i even started a thread…

i guess this is technically “car chat”

but i see it more as “Music, Television and whatever the other thing was”

this is what the members pay for…and everyone gets?

not trying to be an ass…just realistic.

either way wicked show, just wish you could get box sets here

Amazon!!! =]

since when? i checked like…well probably last year HA. damn suka…im a check right now.

thanks…“Martina” sorry i just had to…

Fuck you!!! lmaoo

Yea I haven’t done a recent check on them. I’d assume they have them…if not, i’d be quite disappointed.

alright, sounds awesome.

Thank you Sir

Sorry, I meant Ma’am

Imma keeeeel yyou!

^ lmao :smiley:

hmm…if the true stig has been revealed with PROPER evidence then…
looks like this Stig will have to die just like the black suited Stig of earlier seasons.

toyota pick up all time best truck they chained it down then let the tied come get it and ith minor tools they got it working blew it up still worked uhhh…nissan has some serious competition with the toyota`s

^ cuz of that truck, I would f*cken buy that or the equivalent if I needed a pickup/offroading truck.

I was sold to the durability and reliability…Toyota stands true eh.

Yeah, that really made me want to get that truck and I probably will someday. Well, they don’t have the Hilux over here but the Tacoma is pretty much the exact same thing. Toyota’s commercials for the new trucks are pretty sweet too. If I ever got a truck it would be a Toyota.

Anyway, I love Top Gear. Amazing show and if it aired over here I’d watch all the episodes. I find as many YouTube videos of it as I can. IMO Clarkson makes the show. It’s still great with the other guys but Clarkson is by far the best one on the show. Pretty damn funny guy and he’s the best with the cars, and he definitely has the most charisma.

I also love Tiff Needell, and while Fifth Gear isn’t close to Top Gear, his car reviews are awesome and I’ll always have a lot of respect for him.

speaking of Clarkson