For those looking for extra work

The new Bella Pizza in boston is now hiring.

Im going to be delivering for them as a 2nd job, lol. Money is money. But if you want an extra job or something let me know and ill point you to the correct person.

Kevin

Delivery FTW, good quick money

Deliver to Houston? I need a good pizza.

where is it located?

and yes, delivering pie is a good time

5699 Herman Hill Road

especially when its for paul haha

If only I had a shitty beater car :frowning:

delivering pizza is not a good job if you depend on your car as a dd. take it from me, iv been stranded alot of times.

lol its not that bad, i mean yeah if u start with a POS then put more stress on it i can see it being shitty.

did u say it was in boston? those hills will kick a cars ass after a couple months, especially in the snow.

my car wasnt/isnt a pos, but all the starting/shutting off, stop and go it def took its toll on my car for the 6 months i did it, but the money was good enough to make up for it.

wtf it snows alot in boston?

LOL.

im serious, do they get more than lets say, west seneca?

the old amy’s place?!

and not really a lot more snow, but the hills of boston get sketchy with a lot of snow

lol apparently you arent aware of the snowbelt my friend. they didnt built kissing bridge in that area, because it doesnt snow.

ugh paul sucks

but sharon loves me

It gets a bit worse out there because of the lesser traffic and such it gets plowed less, and it’s more towards the snow belt and such. Plus those hills and shit get rough with ice and shit.

but i delivered in east aurora for 2 different pizzerias and worked at kb too. the snow on the hills gets bad because they dont plow all the roads. especially since nys is way too cheap to keep up when its snowing balls out.

lol paul is oblivious to everything except his porsche and his mercedes.

sharons just an outdated cougar i think. i hated working with her, shes makes some good soup!