Looking For A job?

i work at east aurora buick pontiac gmc caddilac (west herr)
one of our detailers just left and we are looking for a part/full time person for replacement
if you are interested just come in and ask to talk to mellissa

hours?

well im not sure what they would give you
there is me and another guy now
and we work 8 to 430 monday thru friday
but they need someone for saturdays and to work till 7 on monday wednesday and thursday i believe

i already have a job i was jw how much the starting pay is over there

i think 9
thats what i make plus $5 a delivery so it equals out to like 11

i think im going to stop in and check this out. i live in holland and deliver pizzas in ea right now for del aureos and its getting old. whats your name, just so you can get some credit if i get hired. i used to detail at buffalo rv, so i have some pretty good experience.

mike royce
dont say anything about the bonus thing just let her bring that up

my g/f worked there for lisa as a sales assistant for a little bit over the winter…

i wont mention that, ill will def be in tomorrow though. im more than qualified for the job and can start as soon as they fill my spot at the pizzeria. i own a pontiac too :rofl:

oh so you are the one who races pro snocross? she bragged about u a little lol

im pretty sure you are going to get hired she just said she wanted to check your refrences

haha yeah.

That is a nice bonus setup they have for the detailers…I worked at Toyota and the detailers made 8-8.50 an hour and NO bonuses.
PLus you guys got a separate building so the annoying salespeople don’t annoy you

yea its nice not dealing with all the bs from them

i think soloII should have jumped on this and not bump old threads.

yeah i hope i got it, its exactly what i need. i knew she was impressed right away, but im not going to get too confident. doug seemed like a pretty cool dude, i was telling him about my rx7/ls1 swap and he said we should get along pretty well. hope to start next week though. thanks for the help man, i really do appreciate it. :tup:

right…

haha, you havent heard? little richy has been up to some dirty work. as soon as the 13b shits the bed, hes got an engine lined up. dont ask me how he plans on doing it, but he sounds pretty determined. im going to focus on my more realistic del sol build. dont be too jealous, you honda driving fag. :rofl:

What does Melissa look like? Is she cute?

I’m not looking for a job, I just need a date for this weekend and I have a hard time meeting girls.

Does she have an ext. you can give me?

mike dinardo? lol

um shes pregnant and married and yes she is good looking