Looking For A job?

Still got the job?
I’ll probably stop in this weekend

im pretty sure i got it, im just waiting for her to call me back. should be tomorrow if she finished checking my references, they were some good ones, even included past employees and current.

i thought you were up at continental, and you know east aurora isnt walkable, your car back up n runnin?

job is still available but im almost positive bobbyg1243 got it but it doesnt hurt to fill out a application and i think we are hiring for a lot guy to

it sucks ass there right now we have 16 deliveries tommarow…good bonus money tho :smiley:

i havent heard anything yet, i really wish i could start, i need money bad to get my project rolling before summer gets here. i also had a former salesman call and i believe he left a message for doug, his name was dan sullivan, my parents are good friends with him and his wife and also co-workers.

She got re-married? She was pretty hot with a dash of cougar. Especially after the aftermarket add-ons were installed :stuck_out_tongue: This is the General Manager we’re talking about, right?

lol in fear of not getting the job, i will only say that your thoughts are most def true. i kind of studdered upon first meeting and it created for an awkward interview haha.

no she is part owner of the store…don graham is the general manager
and idk about remarried but she just got married a few months ago but anyways im done talking about my boss…thats not what this thread is about

16 deliveries? meh. At toyota we had 53 deliveries in one day. We had salepeople detailing their own deliveries.

Continental is shit,i have adhd. Doesn’t mix with sitting, the job is beyond easy though. I went to the dealer today,came home to find out that bearing was broke too. He sent for another first class but still gotta wait till monday. And actually the bus would probably go out there haha

I have a job at dennys now. And for the days my car is being gay I can walk there.