Need some extra cash?

Well a while ago i posted a job opening for a detailer at west herr in east aurora. Well we hired bobbyg1243 and things have gone well but now that summer is here we are getting very busy and we need a person to wash customer cars and when there is no customer washes they will be detailing cars.
If you are intrested please stop by the store and go to the detail shop in the back and ask for mike(me) or rob and we will take you to talk to the service manager

hours? $ ?

Exactly what I’m wondering…

I’m picturing this will be daytime though, or is it something I could do in the AM when I don’t work my real job until noon, and maybe a Saturday or Sunday here and there?

i dont know the hours or pay im guessing maybe 7.50+ and prolly like 8 to 5 because the shop has diffrent hours than the store but to find out for sure you will have to come in and talk to the service manager

Eh, nevermind. Looks like a fulltime gig essentially then.

More or less, who needs a job.

interested PM me details where I gotta stop in and so on

might be somewhere around 1030-7 some days, i will be switching to 830-5 everyday.

duties may include customer washes, occasional details when needed. probably helping the lot guys out when they need something done, its not a bad job at all and its really a nice place to work for. shoot either one of us a pm and we can set something up with the service manager for an interview.

one thing he forgot to mention, MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DRUG TEST!!!**

yea what he said and also you need to have a clean drivers license

401k?

yea and full benefits if you are full time

oh and its a buick, pontiac, cadillac, gmc store if that makes a difference. lol you get to drive some pretty baller rides sometimes, if thats your thing.

lol yea but it gets old real quick

where abouts in east a-whore-a?

on main street right next to noco gas station

ok theres like 1235235235235 main streets lol a little more specific…how far off of the 400??

there is one main street in east aurora
get off the 400 on maple and go to the end and turn left at the light go past noco and its right there on the right

Whats starting pay at this place? I started off at 7.50 at westherr jag working for wrights car wash. They take good care of their workers though.

cool cool…smaybe ill look into it i do needs me a job…

…that was gay:gay3:

you know what they say…theres only 2 things in the boonies, huge amounts of land and whores…i dont know who said it, but ill hafta agree with em’…