Need some extra cash?

where are these whores? i live in the boonies and i cant seem to find them, thats why i travel to buffalo on the weekend.

what do you expect from someone who knows what town it’s in but can’t seem to figure out which main street it is on?

oh excuse me for not traveling 45 minutes out of my way to go drive down every single road and know where the “main st” is in east aurora…good christ…the only reason i asked is because i dont think “main st” or “route 5” goes all the way out to east aurora, could be wrong but like i said i dont go drive around to find streets that ill probably never drive down again…theres friggn 2 “main streets” within 10 minutes of where i live…a cross street or intersection would have been a little helpful and not just “its on main st” wow gee thanks for the help columbus let me pull out my map real fast and see if i can find it

trust me, girls in buffalo suck…the girls out in the boonies know how to party…giant backyards, bonfires and shit loads of booze really do wonders for ya…at least thats what ive heard…maybe im wrong about the “boonies” once again

almost every town has it’s own main street. you asked where the dealership was, he told you it was on main street in the town that you acknowledged that you knew it was in. obviously main street in buffalo is different that the one in e.a. and orchard park and hamburg, etc. most non-idiots know this.

anyway, in reference to the 400, take it to the rt 20a/16 exit, go right, that is main street in e.a.

also, i think most do not consider e.a “the boonies.” it certainly isn’t the big bad city that buffalo is, but it’s not hickville.

:tup: cool deal

yea i know its not “hicksville” but like you said its not the city…people have always refered to E.A as the boonies, along with alden, akron etc. ive personally only been out there once to drop someone off

or take seneca street all the way there, go 1/2 way around the circle hit main then go straight

No wonder croyishurr does not have a job…

bump, we need someone baaaaaad. i know some of lazy jokers need some cash, GET A DAMN JOB!!!

im a lot man and make 10.00… :hehe:

congratulations, i still make more than you. :rofl: having bonuses on top of hourly> hourly

and i make more than you haha

i bet i will be ahead of you after tomorrow. saturdays by myself when im not hungover>you sleeping all day. haha