Looking once again.....

Had a job set up but it fell thru. If anyone knows of a job 8am-6pm or 5pm to midnight. Whatever hours. I need steady pay. Second daughters bout to come anyday now and i barely have cash to keep up with the daughter i have now. Let me know if anyone can help with a job.Right now i detail cars and do tires and oil changes. Not really working on cars. But yea i only bring home $120 tops a week. Which is nothing. Let me know thanks

any type of job?

doesnt really matter. Im not working at no mcd’s or anything gay like that. And dont be saying ill pay u 2 suck my dick cuz im not into that shit

well i know that we are lookin for flatbed drivers at weavertown. usually start off at 10 an hour if you have any expierence. which means just tell them you do. it doesnt matter because they are gonna train you their way anyway. they are at the carnegie exit off of route 79 near the one bottle water company. get off carn. exit off of 79 make a left and its the second right after you go back under 79

ok i wasnt going to say anything about dick sucking…

i know car dealerships (service dept.) have those hours usually. i dont know if your interested in anything like that?

doing what at the car dealership ??? what all do i need to know

ill check the tow truck thing out 2. Any suggestions or shoe ins i will look into. I gotta get one soon. Need 2 move out of where im at. Got wife gonna be 2 kids. Need some good steady cash going

my boyfriend has those hours and he started off just cleaning service cars, cleaning the shop up, and doing shutles for people who needed it (lot boy is what the job description is).

they moved him up to assistant tech because he knew enough about cars, but hes not certified so thats as far as he can go for now.

dont know if this can help you any?

yea , wonder what dealers are hiring.

i dont think they advertise job openings to much so your better off calling or stopping into one and ask someone.

Call and ask Wright

724-935-4646

You work at Weavertown? What do you do?

Washington auto mall in washington is looking for oil change techs. You dont make dick but its better then nothing 6.50 I think plus over time.

i dont know if bill gray is hiring but you can call and ask

412-343-1111

drive tow truck and flatbed. easiest job i have ever had in my life. just have to put up with some assholes.

Whats your name?

where at in washington

Right near target/ walmart 70/79 split

<halt> /procreating
if u < -$$$$

does anyone know of any night time jobs??? Not ups or fedex tho

PPG Classifieds > You