Looking once again.....

yea ive been lookin. I would really like to have a overnite job. Cant see any places who do shit overnite tho.

Thiers plenty,

Handyman wanted overnight in northhills
Security man
post gazzete needs people to deliver thier papers
janitoral services

the list goes on and on.

how much does the post gazzett actually pay. And where the hell is security man job at near bridgeville lol

http://pgh.careercast.com/js.php?view=1&lookid=pgh&tmpId=&q=&qMatch=all&qField=All&qSort=smart&qCity=bridgeville&qState=PA&qCountry=United+States&qMiles=&qInd=&qstaff=&qDate=&pp=20&fromSearch.x=53&fromSearch.y=8

Wheres my cookie?

Paper delivery pays damn good as a second job…the hours obviously blow though.

They’ve got two setups-

1. Small-mid sized routes get $12,500/year
    (for their estimated three hours labor everyday, more like 2 hours if you’re good)

2. Large routes get $25,000/year
    (for their estimated six hours labor everyday, more like 4 hours if you’re good)

kool thanks guys

found a job saying needed security guards asap. Up in monroeville i called and left message. That would be nice. Im guessing its nite time and should pay good

Go apply to JG Drywall in Carnegie and you can hang board with me

9.50 an hour if you dont know how to hang yet

how much u bringing home a paycheck

Or i mean if i was to start off at 9.50

“more than you can afford pal”

imma see bout this security guard job. See if they call 2morrow. Hopefully itgoes thru

its probably for my cricket store in monroeville. do u know what company the security company is?

well when i first started i think i brought home about 300 a week

wow 300 … id like that… and the security guard company is weaver security

i havent brought home less then 900 in two weeks at my job. thats claiming 0 on the taxes also. was up around 1400 a pay but the cut my hours hugely. so much for more pay in OT then in regular pay.

yeah when i work about 50 hours its about 600 a week after taxes but i have been there a while too though

damn get me a job where u guys are working