For those looking to get a job...

CSC Security is hiring like crazy apparently. I just went to fill an app out today and I was hired since I have my security license. It is 8 bucks an hour but you get decent hours in, and get to see all the games and the ice bowl which im looking forward to since im working the tunnels with my friend who got me the job. If interested go to the Ralph near the fieldhouse and tell the guy you are looking to fill out an applications on any monday - friday. All you need is a security license, social security card, and your drivers license and a 25 dollar money order. They take your photo for you id and fingerprints for backround right there and you are set.

As well as…

Out by the airport is a collections agency hiring called NorthStar. I know it sounds shady but they start out paying around 12 bucks an hour and you get paid benefits after a week of working there. Dont know of many places you can find that. It is right across the airport next to the hotel that is being demolished. The sign is still out there and there were quite a few people filling out applications. Place seemed real cool. Real laid back, casual dress, etc. Just need ID and SS Card.

Just looking out for ya guys.

If anyone were interested and could get in for an interview to any of these places I drive my friend anyways so for a few bucks a week I would have no problem picking anyone up for work so long as they dont live too far out of the way.

PM me if you guys are interested and need rides. If rides arent needed I just told ya the jobs available and the location so have at it.

[quote=“RedSoxDude19"”]

CSC Security is hiring like crazy apparently. I just went to fill an app out today and I was hired since I have my security license. It is 8 bucks an hour but you get decent hours in, and get to see all the games and the ice bowl which im looking forward to since im working the tunnels with my friend who got me the job. If interested go to the Ralph near the fieldhouse and tell the guy you are looking to fill out an applications on any monday - friday. All you need is a security license, social security card, and your drivers license and a 25 dollar money order. They take your photo for you id and fingerprints for backround right there and you are set.

[/quote]

Lmao, let me fix this for you. If you work the tunnel walking in as a new guy for CSC, I will shake your hand. You will most likely get put on a gate or in the parking lot. Adrian is trying to keep the same crew of guys in the tunnel so they start to know the faces. Even if you get put on the field, you cant even watch the game.

CSC is a terrible company to work for. They give you dead end promotion offers and dick you around so bad you wish you where never sent to the office to fill out an application. They are on the third branch manager in four years and the company is very crooked and soon to me in a lot of trouble most likely.

OH and if you need an actual job this place is not for you. They work the Ralph 10 times a year full staff, and have 1 or 2 people on for random events that are at the stadium. But hey, if you are looking for 10… well, now 5… guarenteed days of work CSC IS THE PLACE

:lol:

if you want to work a security job i highly suggest staying away from contracted companies, they always dick you around and treat you like shit. I finally got a job a kaleida doing security and it was the best move i ever made, i went from making $8.50 as a SUPERVISOR to making almost $12 as a regular officer. But usually everytime i come to work we get in fights so i guess that would be why i make so much more lol

^^^ what hospital are you working at?

are they hireing at kaleida ? where?

[quote=“nappy1380,post:2,topic:36915"”]

Lmao, let me fix this for you. If you work the tunnel walking in as a new guy for CSC, I will shake your hand. You will most likely get put on a gate or in the parking lot. Adrian is trying to keep the same crew of guys in the tunnel so they start to know the faces. Even if you get put on the field, you cant even watch the game.

CSC is a terrible company to work for. They give you dead end promotion offers and dick you around so bad you wish you where never sent to the office to fill out an application. They are on the third branch manager in four years and the company is very crooked and soon to me in a lot of trouble most likely.

OH and if you need an actual job this place is not for you. They work the Ralph 10 times a year full staff, and have 1 or 2 people on for random events that are at the stadium. But hey, if you are looking for 10… well, now 5… guarenteed days of work CSC IS THE PLACE

:lol:

[/quote]

All im saying is that it is fine to have pocket money. Knowing that it is only for Bills games and the Sabres game, do you think you could live off that? I know I cannot, all im saying is that everyone is asking for a job. So why not offer SOMETHING for someone desperate to make a few bucks instead of being a dick and not offering anything but the laugh face? I take it you work there since you know so much, if it blows so much why would you be there? I dont care, 8 bucks an hour to stand around and tell people what to do and if they dont listen to you to restrain them, whoopie. It sure as fuck is alot easier than making 8 bucks an hour carrying 90 some pound bags of shingles up the side of a 3 story house on a ladder that bows out more than a fat bitches fupa.

Edit: BTW I worked for PBS on Ridge in Lackawnna, and that wasn’t really any better. Sitting at a Rite Aid or a Valu making about 7 and some change is shitty. Especially since they would call you at all hours of the night if someone called off, fuck that. Having a schedule and knowing when you will be there, and when you will leave is better than being called at 1:30 in the morning to make shit for money when someone didn’t come to sit in the Historical Society parking lot by Buff State and the guy who is waiting for his backup hasn’t shown.

Its sad what people agree to work for around here.

[quote=“JustinH,post:7,topic:36915"”]

Its sad what people agree to work for around here.

[/quote]

Hahaha I was just thinking that…

[quote=“RedSoxDude19,post:6,topic:36915"”]

SNIP

[/quote]

These people obviously aren’t looking for pocket money first of all, so working for CSC won’t help them. I don’t work for them, I work for the Bills. I would never work for CSC. Telling people on here NOT to work for them is doing them a favor. My advice, the laugh face, is a lot better than your’s when it comes to that place.

Since you don’t know much about that company here’s a quick description.
Your description of the work is terrible. You get paid $8 to stand in the cold, almost never get a break for the lengthy shifts, and most of the time you don’t know where you are working from game to game. Depending on where you are stationed you get shit thrown on you, punched, kicked, spit on, etc.

If you where lugging bags for $8, that’s your fault. I’m giving these guys a heads up about a horrible company. Don’t feel bad if you thought I was raining on your parade, just telling it how it is for CSC.