For those looking to get a job...

[quote=“RedSoxDude19"”]

CSC Security is hiring like crazy apparently. I just went to fill an app out today and I was hired since I have my security license. It is 8 bucks an hour but you get decent hours in, and get to see all the games and the ice bowl which im looking forward to since im working the tunnels with my friend who got me the job. If interested go to the Ralph near the fieldhouse and tell the guy you are looking to fill out an applications on any monday - friday. All you need is a security license, social security card, and your drivers license and a 25 dollar money order. They take your photo for you id and fingerprints for backround right there and you are set.

[/quote]

Lmao, let me fix this for you. If you work the tunnel walking in as a new guy for CSC, I will shake your hand. You will most likely get put on a gate or in the parking lot. Adrian is trying to keep the same crew of guys in the tunnel so they start to know the faces. Even if you get put on the field, you cant even watch the game.

CSC is a terrible company to work for. They give you dead end promotion offers and dick you around so bad you wish you where never sent to the office to fill out an application. They are on the third branch manager in four years and the company is very crooked and soon to me in a lot of trouble most likely.

OH and if you need an actual job this place is not for you. They work the Ralph 10 times a year full staff, and have 1 or 2 people on for random events that are at the stadium. But hey, if you are looking for 10… well, now 5… guarenteed days of work CSC IS THE PLACE

:lol: