For those looking to get a job...

[quote=“nappy1380,post:2,topic:36915"”]

Lmao, let me fix this for you. If you work the tunnel walking in as a new guy for CSC, I will shake your hand. You will most likely get put on a gate or in the parking lot. Adrian is trying to keep the same crew of guys in the tunnel so they start to know the faces. Even if you get put on the field, you cant even watch the game.

CSC is a terrible company to work for. They give you dead end promotion offers and dick you around so bad you wish you where never sent to the office to fill out an application. They are on the third branch manager in four years and the company is very crooked and soon to me in a lot of trouble most likely.

OH and if you need an actual job this place is not for you. They work the Ralph 10 times a year full staff, and have 1 or 2 people on for random events that are at the stadium. But hey, if you are looking for 10… well, now 5… guarenteed days of work CSC IS THE PLACE

:lol:

[/quote]

All im saying is that it is fine to have pocket money. Knowing that it is only for Bills games and the Sabres game, do you think you could live off that? I know I cannot, all im saying is that everyone is asking for a job. So why not offer SOMETHING for someone desperate to make a few bucks instead of being a dick and not offering anything but the laugh face? I take it you work there since you know so much, if it blows so much why would you be there? I dont care, 8 bucks an hour to stand around and tell people what to do and if they dont listen to you to restrain them, whoopie. It sure as fuck is alot easier than making 8 bucks an hour carrying 90 some pound bags of shingles up the side of a 3 story house on a ladder that bows out more than a fat bitches fupa.

Edit: BTW I worked for PBS on Ridge in Lackawnna, and that wasn’t really any better. Sitting at a Rite Aid or a Valu making about 7 and some change is shitty. Especially since they would call you at all hours of the night if someone called off, fuck that. Having a schedule and knowing when you will be there, and when you will leave is better than being called at 1:30 in the morning to make shit for money when someone didn’t come to sit in the Historical Society parking lot by Buff State and the guy who is waiting for his backup hasn’t shown.