Ford 390 engine and C-6 auto trans

So some of you know about my recent purchase, a 1972 Ford F-250 Camper Special. I’m looking to ditch the driveline in lieu of a modular v8 and manual trans. With that said, I’m hoping to sell off the parts IN the truck to fund some junkyard scavenging.

According to the previous owner,

Truck came up from texas 7-8yrs ago, and the engine/trans were both rebuilt some time before he had purchased it, he’s estimating about 15-20k miles on the rebuilds. Truck drives nice and trans shifts flawlessly. Engine is oily, valve covers are beat from being over-tightened a number of times and therefore leak, as does the oil pan gasket. Guy I bought it from said he puts maybe 700-1000miles on the truck per year in his 8yrs of ownership. All the accessories on the engine come with it. any wiring or hoses I can include I will. I’m also going to leave it all in the truck until I have a deposit so that someone can hear it run and lot drive it weather permitting. I don’t have any pics, but I assume if someone is genuinely interested pics aren’t important as you’ll see it in person.

Asking $600 for both. Half deposit to pull and the rest upon taking delivery.

I can be reached via PM, or my cell at 716-472-8670.

Sold for asking price this morning.