Ford 500GT

puke

no way, Fog lights FTW:tup:

that looks rad. twin engine would be sweeter tho.

just noticed the brake cooling ducts… pretty cool :tup:

I think its sweet!

I like the GT style hood though.

:word:

Grocery getters are so fucking ghey. :tdown:

:tup: id rock it for sure

its the GT hood, trimed down and bonded to the stock 500 hood to, thats why it looks spot on perfect

I DO!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Move the fog lights and we’ll talk.

Kinda looks like they just put as much stuff on/in it as they could. Doesn’t really come together as a complete package in my eyes. However, considering it was a student project and how much trouble we had settling on anything in group engineering projects in school, it came out very very well. I wonder how much funding they had?

That would be fun to cruise around in.
When I read the title I thought it was going to be a Mustang.
The title should be Five Hundred GTnot 500GT.:stuck_out_tongue:

Could be worse…at least the engine is in the right place…

True.
T-fucking-down!

i think the overall exterior looks ok, but some of the things they did are kind of crappy, like the way they made “sidskirts”. also the center console looks like shit. but its hot looking on the outside and having the GT powertrain is TfuckingUP

I think the sideskirts and stuff and there more so for aerodynamics over form… if you do a google search for Ford 500 GT-R you’ll find an intresting article on fordmedia about the car.

basicly, they were given the task of taking the Ford GT and turning it into a 4 door sedan, without loosing much of the performance (so that car is really a Ford GT, with a 500 skin over it).

lol talk about a bastard child though… part 500, part GT and part f150

http://www.wccnet.edu/departments/automotiveservices/custom_500gtr.php

yeah, I saw that :tup: pretty cool… I’d love to be one of those students lol lucky bastards

It cant decide if it wants to be a race car, or a street car. It’s to much of a comprimise. Besides, it’s ford. :tdown: