Me wants a GT500

I am in love with this thing… legit 200 mph car tons of power from the factory with a warranty and a back seat for 50 and change 10s and lots of mph with a few boltons big :tup: to Ford on this one.

I’ll take mine in Deep Impact Blue with stripe delete.

The grille mesh was found to be a hindrance for cooling needed at 200. In true Shelby fashion, instead of wasting time, money, and effort on redesigning it, they just chucked it.

Tune + drag radials went 10.0@140 For evolution performance

The 500’s are sweet. I would settle for a new 5.0 even.

Love it

Ford is killing it lately

Let me know if anyone is seriously considering I can help out with any and all transactions with ford vehicles at Basil Ford…on a side note my father has a 13 gt500 which will be in soon ill have it out to some meets im sure for people to check out.

These things are already in the 9s with just a few mods… pretty crazy. Gotta love the s/c V8s.

Can’t wait…

Until 2018 when I can afford one lol

I hear that. What is the retail price 52K?

starts at $54,200

that’s a lot of car for the money.

No kidding.
Even with the Fiesta ST and new Focus, Ford is really out there trying!

Fixed.

Those are amazing stats at the price point that this car is going to be sold at…200mph capable, 662hp, 0-60 in 3.5sec, 60-0 in 101ft, close to 1g of lateral grip? You have to spend closer to $250k to get those kinda numbers out of anything else on the market. It’s out of my price range regardless, but that is way cool.

From autoblog article…

Ford built the supercharged 5.8-liter V8 under the hood with an over-rev function that allows the engine to swing past its standard 6,250 rpm redline to a screaming 7,000 rpm for eight seconds at a time. Exceed that window and the ECU will pull the rpm back to more sane levels for a spell.

How can that work? It applies the brakes after 8 seconds? It seem crazy to think about a 3800 lb, $60,000 Mustang going this fast.

So tempting on paper.

Ford says 200 but they only hit 196…weak
LOL

For 50k thats a damn good deal

FUCKING BULLSHIT.

Ford’s running shit lately to bad i can’t even afford a fiesta lol

I myself love any 11+ stangs …

and inbeforeallthelswhogivesashitzl1chevyrulezcorvetteisgod leghumpers chime in