Me wants a GT500

Lol. Well I’ll say I’d much rather have a zr1…or even a slightly straight line slower z06… But at this price you’re talking a base vette…no comparison.

x2,high 12’s out of the box,11’s with some gear,tune and basic bolt ons.

Probably drive by wire, computer closes throttle blade.

No with basic bolts ons, a tune and drag radials it runs almost 9’s at 140mph. This car is fucking awesome!

new boss’s are making 8-900HP with a SC or Turbo kit. Not sure if how long the stock block is going to hold up but this has been done over and over again in mags. Ford is def charlie sheening right now lol

Nice answer after the Z06/ZR1 have been smoking the special Mustangs for a few years. Gotta love the domestic HP wars while the imports worry about stupid shit like gas mileage :slight_smile:

As awesome as the '13 GT500 is, it’s still apples and oranges my friend. Ford still needs an actual sports car.

Traction control…bah!

Cuts spark?

Probably one of the first times I have really wanted a mustang :tup:

Want… meh, respect… I’ll give it that.

I bet your tune would change if you ever drove one.

Qft. Impressive but I have no interest in ever owning one

Love the performance for the money but I doubt I will ever own one. Probably for the same reason I saved up my pennies and bought the V rather than a ZL1. When it came down to it, it was still a Camaro. I was looking for something with more fit, finish and comfort.
Amazing car and I would love to drive it but don’t know that I would want to drive it daily. But I am probably the minority on here since guys drive stripped out civics with no AC to save hundreds in the quarter.

the 10.02 was on a modded gt500. A stock gt500 pn slicks went high 10s at 128. the new pass they are nor releasing the mod list until the magazine article. the rumor is full suspension work, gears, tune, more boost,

This

I love me some raw performance. I can understand what you guys are talking about. Maybe when I’m old balls I’ll get a luxo-racer.

My dad just bought a Caddy and I have to say the fit and finish is some of the worst I have ever seen. Not just assembly but things like; a part against another part with a different radius. I mean to the point it is mind boggling. Do they have a different person designing each part?

It’s still a dumbestic.

Honestly I was not just hatin on Domestics, I was truely shocked at how bad it was. I should take pictures of the interior.