Ford 6.0 Diesel basic mods

I vote just tuner. Need MPG for cruising, not loud noises from intake exhaust. Plus all that racket will drown out the DVDs! Cant wait to haul 15k of fun to VIR.

sct tuner, best for the powerstroke.

edge,banks are over hyped, over priced and underpowered.

The SCT has the most options for the powerstroke and is aimed towards the powerstroke like the PPE tuner is aimed at the duramax

i vote keep the wheels, what tires does it have on it currently?

sell me your truck… you know i love my fords. seriously though, post some pics i’d love to see it. much better than rollin round in that fucking hummer. :slight_smile:

Doubt he can keep the wheels. Cant find heavy towing capable tires in a low profile.

This is true. They would need to be actual big rig tires

thats who i was forgetting. sct.

do it.

i got yanked by a power stroke in the camaro back when it was stock, i believe it had some “stage 1” banks package, something like that. High 13s are pretty quick for a big ass truck, might’ve even been faster than high 13s

Yea some of these trucks haul ass. I got clowned by one on the way home from work one day

there was a grey powerstroke at lvd one night, f250, reg cab, 8ft box runnin 13.80’s all night with JUST a tuner.

then there was a cummins reg cab, 8ftbox auto with a smarty runnin about the same times.

There was also a redish maroon Powerstroke running 12.80’s

do want

I don’t know shit about diesel truck mods, but I do have to say that truck is absolutely gorgeous.

My brother might sell his Bullydog but I dont know if it will work on your truck if its newer than an '05 or '06. There might be a software upgrade available though.

Thanks man!

I intend to keep the custom 22’s and have street tires, for around town…and to have stock wheels, or afdtermarket strong , less bling, for winter and towing. Finding used or take-off dually wheels, with all 6, is a bitch!

Nice truck. I’m also a former Dittmer customer, he’s a good guy haha

Slam that bitch J. then get the towing assist airbags for the rear

The inside wheels are just steel wheels which you will have to find I found out today. Also will need new lugs and all that happy shit