Ford finally made a hot mustang?

The guy at the end supposedly hired Carol Shelby and he has his own edition now. Few are being made and are only being sold at one dealership in socal. Imo it looks amazing.

the '10 mustangs dont look bad at all

It isnt THAT much different than the S197’s…

Good song choice

'10 mustang looks way better

I agree i love the 2010s. That car looks like a big silver turd to me.

i didnt know 2010s were out but when i drove by past metro ford i said wow mustangs are looking really good! i hope the camaro gets better looking its ok but could be better.

wouldnt want to own one in NYS …just cuz of the front license plate laws… :Idiots

all that one in the video is, is a fancy modified 09…

its like an 2010 v6 front end and an 09 rear end. with no side windows.

which i like alot more than the 2010’s. i like the 09 taillights MUCH more than the 2010’s. but i lke the new front ends better

lee iacocca is not just “some guy”

If anyone deserves to have his own special edition Ford Mustang, it’s Lee Iacocca. The former president of the Ford division, Iacocca is known as the father of the Mustang and recruited Carroll Shelby to create special versions of the horse in his own image. Now, 45 years after the original Mustang debuted, Iacocca has built his very own version.

Known as the 2009 1/2 Iacocca 45th Anniversary Edition Ford Mustang, this coach-built pony car features a special body designed by Michael Leone and built by the legendary Gaffoglio Family Metalcrafters. The car features a reworked front end including sunken headlights and a prominent fastback look with the slope of the roof reaching all the way to the rear of the car. Inside, Iacocca’s Mustang gets Diamond Design leather seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel with “I” logos, and Iacocca-badged aluminum door sill plates. Finishing off the look of the car are 20-inch Iacocca Design wheels wrapped with Goodyear Eagle tires.

Performance enhancements come courtesy of the Ford Racing parts bin, all of which retain the factory warranty and include a cold-air intake system and the Ford Racing Handling Pack with new shocks and springs. Customers can also opt for a supercharger system that boosts the 4.6-liter V8 to 400 horsepower as well as a 14-inch front brake system.

Production of the Iacocca 45th Anniversary Edition Ford Mustang will be limited to a scant 45 units, available exclusively at Galpin Ford in Southern California.

damn, looks good. somehow they finally found a way to make the back end look alright.

Classy looking

lee iacocca ,is a very tallented man .he was the brains behind a few very good pony cars

that thing looks damn good!! and i love them in silver!

i really dont like this styling too much. i love the new bullit’s, the 03-04 cobras of course, and the GT500’s and KR’s.

Because it has the same hatching styleing like the old shelby gt500…

I dunno chassis codes etc for stangs…

Honestly looks sick, I wish they did that originaly with the new mustangs, it looks just like the original with its bodylines and styleing with the new retro look…

I love it