Ford GT TT

Its worth the watch. This car is simply amazing and the fab work is very nice.

http://www.torquenstein.net/movies/imv/IMVFilms_JoesGTTT.wmv

that is NICE…

NICE…

that’s :cool:

It’s funny how he wants more because he got beat by a busa, when in the beginning of the movie he said he could care less if he wins or loses, it’s all in fun.

:eek2:

SteeleCitySupra (JP) is going to race Joes TT GT, he is moving to Flordia on Tuesday and is going to film a race for IMV Films which he will be up against this same vehicle. Hopefully his 1300rwhp will pull through!

When it happens make sure you post a video or a link to it. Thats gonna be crazy.

x2

in the end of the vid, the GT was supposed to get a bunch of work done to it. Did this ever happen?

That should be a great race to watch.

Yes this is going on as we speak, the owner is building the motor, he said bigger, so maybe he is stroking it. He also said he was changing the turbochargers to larger ones.

To compensate for those mods, JP (SteeleCitySupra) is going to change his turbo and intercooler setup on his car. Currently he runs a T6 turbocharger, a Garrett GT47-80mm (a true 80mm turbo), this turbo is good for around 1075-1125 on boost alone, around 42-43psi. This is the turbo he made 1237rwhp with a 100shot. He is upgrading to the Garrett GT47-88 (a true 88mm turbo), this turbo is good for 1250 to 1275 rwhp on boost alone, again 42-43psi. His intercooler is getting changed from a Greddy 4 row to a HUGE bar and plate intercooler that Ryan Woon uses on his 8.60 6 speed car. So JPs car, when re-dyoned should make around high 1200 on boost alone, and high 1300 to low 1400rwhp on the spray. This race is going to be crazy.

I am meeting JP on Sunday to take one last joy ride in the supra before he changes the turbo and moves to Orlando on Tuesday! I am trying to get a nice video camera!

excellent, thanks for the info.

you better get some vid footage or :ban: for joo. :D:D:D

Is JP on pittspeed, or any way of contacting him. I live right outside of orlando and would love to take pictures of his car and also go for a ride.

jp’s car and joe’s car should be an awesome race. neither of them should have a hard time hookin up down there. the roads are suburb. i am glad in that video willys mustang (cocky mother fucker) gets raped by the gt. Now if matt scranton could ever get his street supra runnin correctly a 3 way race between everyone, jp, joe, and matt would be a discusting race. lets not forget about the fastest vipers in the state :wink:

He is on here but rarely posts, his username is steelcitysupra on here and supraforums, supraforums might be the best way to contact him.

sick…