Ford Ranger vs Chevy Colorado

theres multiple ppl on this site that will vouch my dads road captain for the fayette city chapter of the pagans so i mean feel like a bad ass im more then willing to give you my address the real question is would you be dumb enough to show up at my door?

fuck your pagans. 4 wheels I go bowling. no one on here knows my real name or what i drive

name the president I shall go bowling for dollars. you honestly think i care ???

pagans? like, doing magic in the woods and stuff?

No seriously, Think I care?. No fear at anyone.

Bring on the 2nd grader costume folks.

I was dead a long time ago.

precisely

i doubt you care and i would hope that you didnt i mean your what in your 30s? arguing with an 18 yr old my dad said if you come to park your rig at the top of the hill it wont fit down my street

more like 1-10 adults can’t think for themselves.

I am at 232 wood ave pgh

i just checked megans law on that address it says a pedophile lives there is that true?

indeed true, the pagans club house is the address.

Quit being a wanker, No pagan cares if you have beef with anyone.
POSER

nuh uh? wow thats unfortuante for me huh? that kind of makes me look dumb i just got showed up by some fag on the interweb at 350 in the morning dont you have a load to go pull or a woman to be in bed with or i mean shit the possibillties are endless at this time of the day

Some say he is illegal in 17 US states, and he blinks horizontally. All we know is, he’s called Shagy.

Wanker? could you elaborate for me? and unfortunently im not a pagan im not posing ne thing just asked if you would be brave enough to step up onto my porch acting like a tough guy?

How about we meet on 5th ave in oakland the 9th of october at 2300.

god your very blunt i mean we have only been talking to each other for a short period of time and already asking me to meet you man you move fast thank god im not a minor or you would be in some big trouble FAG:bukkake:

WOW

No

Seriously

WOW

SHUT THE FUCK UP, bring on your bicycle crew :rolleyes:

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/3/32/Yo_dawg_i_herd_u_like_english.jpg

i sware you’ve been saying the same thing in the past 2 threads WOW or Shut up and now its SHUT THE FUCK UP you have to do better shaggy i mean you really do

Ok white b0y, Do not ever try to understand, 3rd shift you suck and so does the pagans, No, really. Both are waste of white men. I shall call you niggerhonkeyspicgook from now on. EVERY one hates you folks

I know its down the road not across the street but thanks for letting me know i would hate to have to do it twice

umm i work 3rd shift 5 days a week

umm i work 3rd shift 5 days a week

come over to my land, never work it again