Ford Ranger vs Chevy Colorado

If you’ve owned either, opinions would be great. Thanks in advance.

Specifically, the four cylinder models.

ranger

I did not know either came in a 4 banger option now ?

Ranger has a 2.3, Colorado has a 2.9

you sure the 4 banger colorado not a inline 5?

For 2007, Colorado/Canyon offered new engines, which include the 2,923 cc (2.923 L; 178.4 cu in) LLV I4 and 3,653 cc (3.653 L; 222.9 cu in) L5R I5. For model year 2009, a 5,328 cc (5.328 L; 325.1 cu in) LH8 V8 is offered, producing 300 hp (224 kW) and 320 lb·ft (434 N·m).

choices are between a giant douche and a turd sandwich

haha.

i’ve run into a couple things recently where my life would have been CONSIDERABLY easier if I had a truck. i drive for a living, so if i’m going to do this, i need the best fuel economy possible. i thought i’d get a tacoma, but the seating position is ridiculous; it’s like a celica seat on the floor of a truck.

Who cares. Buy both used. Quite wasting bandwidth

WHO THE FUCK NEEDS A 4 BANGER. I WILL SELL YOU A 1996 S10 2wd 35,000 mile non RUSTED GRANDMA DRIVING FOR DIRT CHEAP THAT GETS 35 mpg.

Offer does not apply to douchebags from out of the circle of pittspeed OG

how much?

get on aim

fuck automerge if you dont respond in 1hr deal is off

i haven’t used aim in years. let me see if i can remember my password.

AIM is erroring. Just text me.

good thing I will never sell my grandmothers ride sucker.

i’m going to fill your mouth with my urine. twice.

That is ok, I have glass full of puke with a license plate frame around it.

that’s been done before…

my family has an 06 chevy colorado and they absolutey love it it has the strait 5 in it, its not 4x4 and gets absolutely amazing gas mileage for a truck, quite comfortable to. We live on a massive hill and even in winter it surprised the shit out of all of us on how well it did with snow tires and a few sand bags in the bed. Well good luck with your search

your family receives a lot of sperm. Who cares you think

Rangers are SHIT!!! but then again I loved my Dakota

Shaggy your a fucking loser in my eyes thats wat i think now you can sit behind your keyboard and talk shit at uhh 320 in the morning and think your funny i mean personally i think darkstars funnier then you but im going to bed so have fun QUEER

Seriously ?

I will beat your ass 4am and the 3 news networks will not show my face. Your body will be in the landfill and make the detectives earn salary for the next 14 days.

PM me your address.