FORFREE:ORANGE CAT

MY MOM FOUND HIM ON THE STREETZ AS A YOUNG TEENY CAT PUPPY…SHE BROUGHT HIM TO MY HOUSE WITH INTENTIONS TO FIND AN OWNER.

7 MONTHS LATER HES STILL HERE. TAKE HIM NOW.

HES NICE AND ORANGE.

EDIT: HIS NAME IS PABLO CATSCABAR. THAT NAME STAYS.

:tup: to orange cat.

How orange? mhmm…Ill spread the word

post pic of balls

I DELETED ALL HIS PICS OFF MY PHONE BECAUSE I THINK ITS WEIRD TO HAVE 10 PICTURES ON MY PHONE 8 BEING OF CATS.

how you guna give a cat away with no pics? what if its half bald and has a limp aint no one going to want that shit, post pics

Pablo is SOLID :tup:

EDIT: PAULO should take PABLO :slight_smile:

HAHA Paulo has WAY too many large dogs at his place LOL

lol @ pablo catscabar

this post made me laugh lol

GLWSOOC

Does he have it shots? And by newmans post I take it he isn’t neutered? That some important info someone might be looking for.

Hope you find a good home for him.

great name lol, bump for you i’ll spread the word

IDK IF HE HAS SHOTS, HE WAS FOUND LURKING AROUND IN HER GARDEN…HE DOES INFACT HAVE NUTS THOUGH. HES GOOD CLEAN FUN THOUGH, I WOULDNT GIVE A PROBLEM FREE GUY SHOTS THAT STAYS INDOORS ANYWAYS…NO COMPLAINTS OTHER THAN HAVING TO BUY LITTER AND FOOD FOR A CAT I DONT WANT.

it sounds to me like you’re a closet cat lover… you won’t remove his nuts or cause him pain with shots, you gave him a very CUTE name that isn’t allowed to be changed, and you went through a fit of cat-lover denial and deleted your album of kitty pictures from your phone.

it’s ok to love a kitty. it’s just important that you can admit to yourself that you do.

i hope it finds a nice home.

you should probably just keep him. (you don’t want a broken heart, and neither does pablo catscabar)

Pablo Catscabar… LOL.

i fucking love my cat. i hate all other cats. this cat has nuts because im not spending money on him. i only want 1.
edit: 1 cat, not 1 nut. but if new owner removes said testes, ill take one pickled in a jar.

^ bump for pictures. how small is he? tiny? he’s had interraction with other cats as well? how good do they get along? thanks!

I’ll take him, and keep his name, only if he has no balls.

It’s like 100 dollars or so to get a cat neutered and to get it’s first shots.