Free: Cat

We have recently found yet another cat roaming our neighborhood, but the SPCA is “full” and can’t take him. He is visibly not neutered but is very friendly and seems to be fairly small in size. We took him in yesterday but cannot handle a third cat. He is dark gray in color. If anyone is interested, you can call me or text me at 472-8670, or post here. One of our other two cats was found in our neighborhood, and I had at that time called SPCA and they were full, but took him for one week to take care of an infection he had, neuter him, and get him up to date on all shots and a flea dip…all for $85, and then I adopted him so I’m sure anyone interested could very easily do the same by saying you found this cat in your area. (they ask for an approximate intersection or address where found)

crappy pic of amanda holding the little guy:

thanks,
nick

IM not one for spca (im a no kill kinda guy), so someone take kittah into your home

Awwww kittah. I wish my landlord allowed pets. :frowning:

I hate cats, but I am glad you took him in:tup:. poor lonely kitttaaahhh, someone give this bugger a good home.

fuzziest cat ever.
saw him today.
find him a good home.

I just had to

http://rightmoment.blogspot.com/Pics/free%20cat.jpg

I’m hoping someone takes him in the next two or three days or I have no choice but to take him to the SPCA or somewhere that will take him.

If no one takes him, try the 10 lives club, 2nd chance, or 10th chance.

I’d consider taking him but I just adopted another cat not even two weeks ago and have reached my quota.

lol, made some calls…someone is on their way to check him out and see if they want to take him. I will post up as soon as they leave whether or not they take him.

:tup:

I had a Cat and 3 kittens run into my garage last night… anyone want a package deal i can prob catch them lol

call China King. (so kidding) Craigslist is great for pets

Very cute cat, I got my cat at the SPCA up in Buffalo and they had her fixed, shots, etc and did a good job.

Someone adopt him! However he is cute I bet he would find a home there as well. Try craigslist as mentioned, but if you do it on craigslist I’d say put there is an adoption fee (just to weed out any crazy people who just like having 37 cats) even though you aren’t asking for one.

If he was fixed I would take him… Good luck finding him a home, he looks very sweet!

Very pretty cat! Sorry, but I can’t handle another one, hope someone picks it up for you.

Put this on craigslist.

The vet will do this you know.

If somebody cant afford to fix and get a new pet its shots due to $ reasons you have no right to take the pet into your home.

I took in a stray 2 years ago and just adopted another one so he could have a friend. 2 is my limit also or else I may have taken him.

he has been taken. thanks guys. this is the second cat that we took in and found a home. I hope it’s the last, I really cant handle more than two cats, especially since im layed off

There’s a cat that comes around my house everyone once and awhile looks real healthy, keeps the mice away, think its an outdoor cat to a neighbor down the street.