Formula Kartways in Btown TONIGHT (SUNDAY)!!!!

Yea we’re going to have a day planned a couple weeks in advance probably.
We’ve gotta talk to the manager at formula to see if we can get some sort of group thing going on.

woulda came as well. had no idea what was going on though. i live 10 mins away. i’m always at shoppers at night for coffee though.

Lol, yea and we saw you the other night at the pcenter.

yea i was there earlier slidin around. brand new winters in a lifted truck = disaster. but i was riding the yellow pole pretty good for a bit lol. just wanted to get the hell outta your guy’s way. was gonna join in afterwards, phone kept ringing then i had to go.

most of you guys must be running some pretty bald tires to be sliddin half the lot with next to no throttle.

lmao nah,
I’ve got winters on, but was able to do the whole lot easily.

It was pretty much all ice.
To little traction if you ask me. I couldn’t gain the speed I wanted.

How cool did it look when 6 cars come out of know where and just start sliding into the lot lmao

i’d be up for some better notice next time.

Adrian

At first it was just the bimmer and me. then the phone started ringing. i pulled to the side a bit. then bang all i heard was BOV’s and tires skipping. i was like oh yea:cool: i know what that means lol.

woulda came over to say hi…but the wife was on her way to my house.

good shit none the less. pcentre is the place to go. costco isn’t too too bad. but i need another 240 lol

Notice will be given in advance, but we just wanted to start this thing with a few people and see how it went.

It obviously went great and we will plan for a bigger event.

It could have been disasterous if it was a big meet with no prior experience dealing with Formula Kartways.

Pretty much, this was the trial run.

yeah it turned out great… we had 11 ppl there.

I think I got whiplash from my head on collision lol

Bowser…

Formula is usually really good with big parties of people.

They also do group/competition type things i believe mon-thurs? anyone know for sure? i can’t remember. we used to go there a LOT. 4x’s in one day last summer. and at least 4 times a week. now…just seemed to fade out of it lol.

the track layout is decent. much better then their old one. even though they did not change much besides reversing the “s” towards the straight away.

only thing i don’t like. the carts are NEVER ever equal. you will go one time and get a balls ass kart. then next time…it’s like whoa!

Yea, I use to know the old manager when the 1st track layout was around.
Use to let us fuck around quite a bit.

We’re going to see what they can do for a group thing for us.

We didn’t really care what car went fast, we didn’t even care who went fast…we were just drifting the entire time, linking the course over and over again lol.

I think when we arrange the next time, it’ll be a DRIFT DAY.

No lame timed competition.

8 car tandem?

YEAHHHHHHHHHHH BOYYYYY

haha big John (Toronto240SX) used to organize SON days at Formula Kartways years ago.

we’d have like 40 people show up in past winters. it was awesome.

if you can convince them to make it a drift day, go for it…

but actual racing is better :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol, i’ve raced there many times…it gets boring after a while.

When me and Samson were doing our ghetto tandem I couldn’t help but laugh and push harder into the turn. Its hilarious and soooooo much fun, which is why we did it. Nothings fun when people are mad they’ve just got beaten.

!!

Samson myself and Chris were killing it

I wanted to go but its exam week for me and was late notice. o wellz i’ll come for next one