Formula Kartways Meet November 20, 6:00 PM

1. s14_2Nv (Phil)
  2. Bing - i’m Thuur
  3. spd-dmn - you know im gellin
  4. GT_GREG - werd
  5. Gonad - I’m there for the gang bang
  6. S14 Silvia - …uh, booyakasha?
  7. Toronto240sx - …uh, who farted?
  8. Shift_Krunk - …uh? ghey. Im also gonna bring a buddy or two.
  9. sidewaze - …try and make it i’ll tell ya wut!
  10. Altima_boy… Probably takin the SUV IZZLE
  11. Woodrow… Going with Altima_boy in the SUV IZZLE
  12. Nismo_Only…do we get frequent driver miles for this?
  13. Two4Tchaz… will be there for sure(bringing 1 guest)

Cole…we`re getting my s13 on the road, and going.

I got a 2.25 catback for $100
and 2 mint 240 seats grey $120

we can do this!

I`m there!

Cole…we`re getting my s13 on the road, and going.

I got a 2.25 catback for $100
and 2 mint 240 seats grey $120

we can do this!

I`m there![/quote]

Sounds good buddy… Im in.

frig i’ll give you a pair of seats for less than that…

1. s14_2Nv (Phil)
  2. Bing - i’m Thuur
  4. GT_GREG - werd
  14. Bruce Chan

hope to see u guys soon^_^

I just spoke with the event coordinator at Formula Kartways, they said that they do not take reservations and that bookings will be about $60 per person.

So what we will be doing to avoid that cost is each person will have to buy a membership if they don’t already have one, the cost is $5. We will probably be doing 20 laps which costs $25.70 including taxes. So the total cost to you will be $30.70.

The event will begin at 6:00pm because that is when they are the least busy and therefore we should all be able to get on the track together. They are licensed to have up to 18 karts on the track at a time. We will be waiting till 6:30 at the latest before going on the track, so if you come after that, you may have to go by yourself.

After the gokarting depending who is interested, we may go for a short cruise.

Incase anyone doesn’t know where it is, here is the address and phone number, map quest it or something:

Indoor Formula Kartways
79 Bramsteele Rd, Brampton,
Ontario, Canada L6W 3K6
Tel (905) 459-1073
Fax (905) 459-7786

See you all there.

Did you talk about a group discount? For $20 for 20 laps?

I remember the last couple times we went they give us a small discount.

I forget if it was like $20, or $22 or $23 or something.

The person that I spoke to said they don’t offer group rates anymore. Last time we went I remember it being $20 as well, perhaps prices have increased?

I will contact them again and see what I can work out.

Hey this is starting to look prety good. Damn it and I already put my 240sx away for the winter I could of went for another cruise and maybe some drifting. Ah crap. Oh well, I will somehow try to drift the go kart then.

The best you will get is a bit of a powerslide, but I guess it would be better than nothing, btw, I think I have the hicas problem figured out so there may be a bit of a cruise afterwards anyways, you’re welcome to come anyways.

The best you will get is a bit of a powerslide, but I guess it would be better than nothing, btw, I think I have the hicas problem figured out so there may be a bit of a cruise afterwards anyways, you’re welcome to come anyways.[/quote]

I would feel funny going for a cruise without my 240sx. I think it will be too painful for me to be watching you guys in your 240sx’s and knowing that mine is locked way in my garage for another 5 to 6 month’s.

If you want to run the race in one continuous drift, try the oval. It’s rarely if ever in use during public hours so the tires on the karts there are cold and the track surface is freezing (at first anyway). I know it’s only lefts, but it’s retardedly fun.

Hey Phil.

I know the meet is still a little ways off yet but, have you been able to get a price based on the number of people coming?

Just curious so I’ll know for sure if I can make it or not.

Thanks and take care.

Easy 8)

sidewaze I can tell you the most it will cost, assuming at least 5 people show up to this thing.

20 laps - $20, 15 laps - $15, 10 laps - $10. Prices do not include tax and they do not include a one-time $5 membership fee.

I dunno if Phil can hook up an even larger group discount. If he could, that would really whip the lama’s ass! :smiley:

Ok well let’s say all these people are coming…

1. s14_2Nv (Phil)
  2. Bing - i’m Thuur
  4. GT_GREG - werd
  14. Bruce Chan

That’s approx 15 people, let’s try to get a rate based on those numbers. Maybe even on 20 people. Hopefully the guys running the place will hook us up.

i can make it :smiley:

So add your name to the list. :roll:

To those interested in group rates, this is the response I received from formula kartways:

"Thanks for your enquiry. Unfortunately, we don’t offer discounts on
weekend, the group would be looking at the following prices:
10 laps = $16.00
15 laps = $21.00
20 laps = $26.00
Plus $5.00 membership for new members

Please note that after 8:00 pm, group can expect to be waiting anywhere from
30 to 45 minutes, due to volume.

Thanks,"

So unless we are able to reschedule the event to a weekday, possibly a Friday night, then this is the pricing we are looking at.

Huh. You think they’d do a little better then that considering how many people could be coming and the fact we may all want to go again.

To make it worth our time to come out, I’d be wanting to go for 20 laps min but at $26.00 lapping + $5.00 Membership = $31.00. Now times that by 2 then factor in gas from Oshawa, it’s a little pricey for a night out of go-carting.

Any chance maybe we could change this to a Paint Ball meet? Sgt Splatters usually has great group rates. Only a suggestion.

Thanks Phil for finding out the rates and I’ll let you know by Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.

Take care guys.

Easy 8)

if its paintball, im in, assuming im not busy those days…

but sargent splatters isnt that good, outdoor paintball ing is the best, and so much more fun too… but not in cold weather poo