Formula Kartways Meet November 20, 6:00 PM

This meet is going to stay a go kart meet. There are already people committed to going go karting.

We can always try to arrange a paintball meet after this one dependant on interest. I will take a poll for a paintball meet after the go kart meet is out of the way. Maybe after the Christmas holidays though so that everyone can make it out.

No problem. It was only a suggestion based on cost factor’s, that’s all.

John and I were toying with idea of paintball meet sometime in January with maybe a little fun ( :wink: ) afterwards for those who kept there 240’s out.

As I said, I’ll let you know as soon as I can whether Im coming out for sure.

Easy 8)

Thats ridiculous. I’ve been there before on a Saturday and in a group of 5-6 people we got the discounted rate. Dees eez a boolsheet.

paintball sounds fun

I talked to an employee first, this is coming from the bookings manager who I talked to afterwards.

Oh I’m not accusing you of bullsh*tting… that’s not what I meant! I’m just sayin the situation is boolsheet… esp. given the fact that you get 20% off laps during the week (i.e. Mon-Thurs) without having to be in any group.
Five people or more… and we used to get a discount Fri and Sat.

sorry guys cant make it to this one…
money situations…
thought i could but toomuch loot, considering i have to pay for the gas and the kartin for two…
but i’ll be at the next meet in dec…

peace chaz

The only time you get a better price is when you purchase more then 20 laps if you purchase 40 or 60 + then they give you a better price Sasha went last weekend with a bunch of guys and they got 60 laps for $60.00 bucks.
http://www.sequence-garage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=353 I don’t know about you guys, I love go karting and all but I don’t think I am willing to do 60 laps, I got better things to do with my money, Im investing it into an SR20DET fund. I heard that it’s one of the best investments to fund your money into, aparently the return is great! Oh yeah and for those of us bringing our girlfriends with us it’s double!

Hey everyone whats up.

Well just as I thought, I can’t make it. Of course it’s the money thing. When you add it all up, I just don’t think it’s worth it. I know I would have a good time with all of you and to make it worth my time I would want to do more then 20 laps. I am not about to pay 120 bucks for both of us, gas and so on for one night.

I am sorry Phil. The idea is great but it’s just a little to pricey right now.

Take care all.

Easy 8)

I don’t know who will do 60laps all-roadcourse from the people that are goin to this one… I’m usually good with 20 road and maybe 45 oval. They have that package (well its 15 road plus 45 oval) for 37.50.

im down for 60 road

we just went on sunday.

and hit 60 laps for 66 bucks.

GT

Hey Bruce, it’s only $30 for 20 laps like most people will be doing, so that would mean $60 for you and the wife plus gas (not $120).

See everyone else Saturday.

if your gf or wife has a job, make her fukkin pay…

bitches that never pay their way get a big :wtcslap: unless they :ky: or :bj:

especially if the fact that they expect you to pay means that you cant go out.

Dear s14_2Nv:

yes, i am bruce ar, from Hong Kong.

is anyone in here called Bruce too…

because, i wonder u are talking to a right guy. yeah, i am going to there.

60 laps, no problem, i like driving and racing.

can’t wait longer…time to have fun :slight_smile:

is not much chances to meet new 240sx friends…

Yeah, I was talking to Sidewaze. See you there too though, it will be fun.

Well just frickin’ great.

My mom just told me we have to be at our aunt/uncle’s this Sat. for some
family function or some shizzle. And we’re going around 6pm.

I missed a few family functions a while back so I can’t back outta this one.
Guess I’m out of this event.

Sorry folks, I was really looking forward to coming. :frowning:

That is a shame indeed. I was looking forward to whooping your ass.

I was looking forward to everyone whooping my ass. :shock:

No seriously, shit happens and I’ve been screwed before with last min.
decisions by the family.

Some other time I suppose. :dunno:

Dear everyone:

Just few questions.....how long will you guys stay there?

I will come late a little bit at 7:30 pm. so, wait for me, please ^^

Seem everyone have a problem with the time, so am I. sorry ar :slight_smile:

How about make the time a little lately…like meet at …

7:30pm or 8:00pm same day , same place at night ?

then we can chat the car experiences such as racing line, drifting,

print job, …etc.

I think it will be fun to learn driving…and i will bring my camera and take pictures la^^

thank you for your help,

Bruce

Sorry Phil I am going to have to back out as well. Work messed up my pay and I won’t have the extra cash for the gas and so on. I really am sorry cause I had alot of fun the last time I came up and I was looking forward to teh same this time. Damn payroll. Againg I’m sorry Phil.