Formula or GPK?

Want to put a karting event together this season… the forums will subsidize the karting prices too :slight_smile:

which place would you guys prefer to kart at?

I’d be interested in doing this as for were to go to i dont care were as long as the karts are fast.

Most people will be partial towards Formula, methinks.

If you do call ahead and want to organize something, and it’s at GPK, ask for Anthony, he’ll hook you up.

i jsut can’t do the electric karts. Anyway I was at Formula last week and they seem to have lain down trackbite on some of the corners which really helps.

1 Vote for Formula.

yeah i think we’ll do formula… i’ll give them a call…

what day of the week is best?

looks like its a wednesday in a few weeks… just need to pick one

is that based on discussions with Formula ppls? or just your schedule/availability in the next lil while

ill talk to radek again today about getting in touch with the venue if you havent already

i exchanged e-mails with Reahd last night.

there are a few things at play here.

Frank Maguire may have an announcement for a winter karting series over the winter and we would want to announce it at this event and also have it far enough in advance of that event that it doesnt conflict.

Secondly, Wednesdays are what Reahd preferred for us.

I reached out to Radek over facebook, just need his business e-mail to have a conversation with him about this.

ok

i have no idea what his business email is actually

but ill tell him to get in touch pronto

yeah please do.

$20 for 20 laps is good right? Our event will be even cheaper than this.

back in the day the regular price used to be 25 bucks for 20 laps + $5 membership fee

when we did the son days years ago I believe they did 20 for 20. i don’t believe they waived the fee at that time

if the venue is willing to do better than 20 for 20 i dont know if its even worth subsidizing!

nah they’ll do the $20 for 20 and i’ll probably cut another $5 out of that…

+1 for Formula.

It’s on…

http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?211764-Formula-Kartways-Dec-1-(Presented-by-SON240sx-RHDriven-amp-SG-Motorsport)&p=3128396#post3128396