Forum Themes!! NOTICE..

hey guys change back to dark style… i fixed it and its working now so use that one… same as before…

how?

go to bottom of the forums and you will see a white box with a drop down menu saying: legacy, dark style, redbar. CHOOSE Dark stle :slight_smile:

cheers,

hey Zep. I’ve got a suggesiton for updating the forum.

INTERACTIVE APPROACH

To make it more interactive for frequent users. Also, I think this will attract more visitors to the forum. You should add a feature which automatically updates itself (the title picture at the very top when people visit), in the morning it will have a “Good Morning” picture with whatever display pic you want. Preferrably something bright and colorful to welcome the users, then same goes for afternoon, and then “Good evening” for the evening time, something a little dark. and vice versa.

If possible, I think this would be great, with the site more interactive it will stand out from all the other forums.

I have to use Legacy…If I use the dark theme I get red X’s where the little arrows are (the ones used to collapse and expand windows)

same dark style should work the best out of all of them…

i use 2…at the same time…haha not by choice…the main page is legacy…and the rest is dark

Mine was like that, now it is all Legacy