PITTspeed.com Upgrade and new features!

After popular demand(Shaggy), I updated the forum to the latest and greatest from Vbulletin.

I also added a few new features. The first big one being the integration into FQuick.com. Your profile now includes an area to specify your Fquick name. Everytime you post, under your username will include a link to your Fquick garage. To add your username click on User CP and then Edit Profile, scroll down about a page and you will see the prompt.

Sweetness.

now for the encore back to dark skin???

Mobile feature FTW!

looks nice, but I have a question. Is there a way to make the background darker in your preferences? This light gray is annoying at times. Otherwise it looks great.

x2

Moble version FTW x2!

looks great, thank you!!..

PS. Shaggy = FTW :shaggy:

not sure what you guys mean… The styles really did not change, there is a light and there is a dark. If you need to change your style scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and there is a drop down box on the left side.

yeah doesnt change for me, says dark in the box, but its stuck on gay ass cheeks grey

I was assuming the install was not 100% done. did not even bother to report it last night.

The problem is. In both style choosers. gray/dark is the same and will not switch to dark. cleared cookies and signed out did not work either.

ya what he said

Mine is dark …

x2

mine is light

carpet matches the drapes then huh

Well whatever happened it looks like my avatar came back, but now my user title changed and the board is running all jerky :dunno:

light here

Firefox for me does not go back to the dark style… gray and dark are the same.

edit- just tried on IE and it works when you select dark… does not work with firefox.

What version Firefox? I have 3 at home and it was dark.