Forza Motorsport Showdown

Wondering if anyone else is watching this show? Just saw the latest episode and Ken Gushi pulls a 12.17 on the strip with his 350z. Beat the american muscle at their own sport! Pretty lame show, but I can’t stop watching it.

Yeah man haha it’s kindof addicting and that girl that drives the Mustang is pretty hot too.

What channel is this on i keep hearing about it but can never find it

the SPEED network

that girl is cute but did you check out the rear end on her? Can you say, “Sponge bob SQUARE PANTS”

thats what we call them pancake ass girls nowadays, but yeah, for some reason, i couldn’t change the channel. i think speed did a 3 hour marathon one night or something.

you guys see the kouki s14 kick ass in bullrun? that show is hype!!!

yeah shes definately hot… have you guys seen the episode where they show her twin sister? you couldnt tell htem apart lol

btw i have my PVR set to record every episode…ive been watchign all of them from the start, the show might be a bit lame but for some reason i wanna keep watching it.

that episode with the twin sister is the same one when they had to do a drift competition.

needless to say, the gush walked away with it.

yeah there no doubt in my mind that ken gushi is the best driver while Jace has the best car ( corvette)

any of u guys play the game? i need some race simulators for ps2

http://www.picturehost.com/d/14515-1/gamer.jpg

i saw the last episode and wow… definately not what i expected in turn of who won but im happy for the person that won!

who won?

spoiler alert!!!

Angela Cope in teh air ride mustang won!

Yeah she and her twin sister are smokin hot. That kid who was driving the vette was a fag and sucked. lol

That car stock should run mid 12 second numbers off the showroom floor. He ran what? 13’s 14’s…

Gushi shoulda won, the only really GOOD driver there. Still not sure how the girl won because I didn’t see her get her lap back over the charger.

The charger guy was hilarious, loved the outtakes and shit after the show of him imitating the host lol.

That new camaro is sex too.

ahahaha, you want a race simulator for ps2. Dude, go grab gran turismo 4, you’ll never regret it if a simulator is what your looking for. If ur not so serious bout the simulation then just play most wanted. I m waiting for Forza Motorsport 2, because in that game the player can not only soup up the engine but actually do engine swaps within a company, or so i’ve heard.

you could do that in Forza 1. Depending on the car, like for the 240 you could put in the SR20DET or an RB26DETT, or modify the KA. Most of the Japanese cars had swap options, and some domestics as well.

honestly a show about a video game? or better yet a show about a video game that i have most masterd driftin wiht a s14 silvia>> i haveb een missin the f**k out and i now need to find and watch this

The game is wicked… Its so hard to get past level 46… :S I might just buy 360 for forza 2. I think forza 2 might be better than the GTs.

I finally beat Forza 1. It’s takes so friggin long lol. Beat it on the highest difficulty with zero assists (no traction control, stability, abs, line, manual, etc etc)

Took so long. I’ll be buying a 360 because of that game lol. Well and some others of course.

honestly i dont like the way the cars handle in GT4 for ps2. they always seem to understeer.

hoenstly if they would take the cars and tracks from gt4 and add them to the GT3 game it would be sooo much better…

ill definately be buying xbox360 just for forza 2

i already have 360 and preordered forza 2lol