Found a Delorean

because is time traveling race car.

If it’s been there abandoned for that long the owner of the shop should be able to put a lien on it and file for title.

I have a cousin who has a Delorean, he bought it new, last I heard he had it in storage up near Canada

there is a delorean off or near kings rd or some shit i’ve seen it before, in pretty rough condition, been sitting there for a while I think, i hope i just didnt blow your spot up

If these were common cars, people would HATE THEMMMmmmm

so thank god they were rare, because oh boy oh boy do they suckkkk

I’ve heard they are total garbage

Word seen the one on Kings Road.

Ive seen that one too. That guy always has some random junkers around and behind the one house there he’s got a ton of trailers, equipment and cars. He kind of built up the dirt pile in front of it so theyre less visible than they used to be.

:rofl fuckin horders and their damn deloreans !

at one time he had an older Rolls Royce there, not sure if its still there.

we should have a 1960 pontiac bonfire there and burn all the SHIT he has to the ground

Deloreans are cool in there own respect, theres nothing special about them at all. More or less their cool for how radical they were in a sense for their time and how short lived it was due to the owner of DMC having a huge drug problem :rofl

The cars biggest falling IMO from what I know and never haven driven one, is that it was powered by an underpowered POS V6 for how heavy of a car it was.

You can actually buy “Brand New” Delorean for around ~30k iirc, a few years back i believe a company bought the rights and all of the stock piled parts from the OG DMC and started reproducing and re-manufacturing the cars.

the property owner as was stated needs to file a mechanics lein ans send notice to the owner…after like 30 days or something it can be “auctioned off” or sold by the property owner to recoop his storage or repair bill…

Once this is done you have the paperwork to goto DMV and get a title for it. its a process and takes time, but it can be done!

been there done that

You should see whats in those trailers. TONS of Fab shop equipment and TONS of motors.

good shit or just junk though? I remember seeing a few old MG’s and some construction equipment back there before it got hidden.