FOUND MY CAPRICE

got my car back to today. it was on dodge street off jefferson ave. straight up crack village. a man called the police after my car sat in front of his house for over 2 weeks. it was raped and pillaged, but still runs great. just need a steering column, some dash parts from where the cd player was stolen. and a trunk latch. if anyone has a junk yard hook up, id greatly appreciate it. im most concerned about the column and the trunk latch. they broke the small vent window in the rear, i figure ill just cut a piece of lexan, and silicone it in.

I would never want a car back after it had been stolen.

there’s a caprice sitting behind my work. you could take it’s parts, no one will car. no one owns it. it’s a boxy style.

im guessing your bike is gone too?

:frowning: that sucks paulboy

thats awsome man, i know you lovre that car

yeah my guess is they stole it for the second hand cd player i put in it and the crappy 6x9’s? but yes, everything that was worth money was stolen, except my roger waters ticket. pumped about that. think its even worth swaping the column out? i was contemplating getting a “club” (i think thats what they are called atleast) but i wasnt sure if they were effective. sucks having to fix a beat ass car, but it runs sweet, i went thru everything when i got it. so deff beats buying a new ride.

Is it a '91+ or is it a box? There are a few newer style Caprices at M&M, and 2 Roadmasters. They don’t have any older ones.

its a box. 89. im thinkin im just gonna put a radio in it, some junk speakers laying around in my garage and run it. the hell with fixing the column it will only get smashed again when crack heads want to go on a joy ride.

free steering column, i’m telling you. ill even get it for you. just tell me what you need

Clubs don’t work for shit. Your better off wiring in a kill switch. Just hide it good. That way you don’t even have to fix the column.

exactly what i was thinking. i need some ideas for the switch tho. and i need music. i need to come up with a crack head proof stereo.

i might take you up on that one. ill let ya know im still pissed and feel violated every time i look at the damn thing.

wait, 331camaro = paul boy?

let me know.
it’s just sitting there being a hot caprice rotting away. haha. my friend rick and i can get it. he has an 88 caprice as well, so he knows what to get when i tell him. any other parts ya need while we’re talking business?

An old Caprice just came in at M&M today, pretty beat but maybe some usable parts. Or you could take Dawn up on her free box offer:D

YUP!

the one and only

hahaha brett you had no idea. i mean comeon paulboy loves chebys. armor crew ftw!

radio. obviously they pulled it and broke a bunch of mounts, im not exactly sure whats missing to properly put a radio back in. i hate changing steering columns on chevys its bitch work. is there a key for this column?