Found the wheels im 99% on

Just do this.

Thank u for saving the thread kramer

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k76/moog177/Bluebeard/7c0bac24.jpg

fuck yea!!!

fuck no!!!

That thing is sickk, I guess only time will tell. Will post pictures when they finally get here for you critics to decide if you like them or not either way I don’t care I know it’ll look nice! And yes andrew it is Tom pallones I just said I needed his drop I already know they are two completely different types of wheels.

Im sure it will look good. I liked the spoke style of the wheels I was just suggesting that 350z’s look nasty on a deep dish sense they are wide bodys. Either way, im sure it will look good

^Agreed, I just want something different. So hopefully the wanting to be different thing doesnt backfire…I dont think it will. The nice thing is I can count on no one else really having them, as far as I know they are a fairly new wheel? I could be wrong though. Ughh I just want them here ha

these wheels are currently for sale too last i knew but too baller for anyone in the 518 to pull off (and no i’m not talking about the price tag, i’m talking about making your car look like that).

I agree.

Holy lip… I would love that but too scared I won’t have a front bumper haa

then it’s better to just go with a mild drop. if your scared about damaging your body you can’t drive low.

three letters will solve your problems…

A

I

R

^ 4 letters

F

A

I

L

^ 100% true

driving low>parking low. air on a 350 is gay. do hydros and make it 3 wheel :rofl

listen to you gay-wads.

getting high centered on a speed pump < pushing a switch to roll over said speed bump, then pressing the switch again do drop back down to whatever ride height you want.

if it has air you can drive it low, even lower than a static if you wanted to. but to avoid damage; shit roads, speed bumps, tall transitions into parking lots… just hit the fucking switch. You static clowns just plow into that shit, dent up your skid plate or crack a oil pan, then blow each other braggign about the trail of oil leading up to the flat bed with your car on top.

I love air haters. HATERS. You’re just jealous, T-Money knows it, I know it.

i like air on certain vehicles. i like hydros on certain vehicles. i like coilovers on certain vehicles. i don’t hate on air. but i would never put air on a 350, breaking shit is part of the fun of being stupid low, it proves that you actually drive your car around at heights that people don’t think is possible.

btw i am mentally insane. and that is why i like cars an inch from the ground.

:rofl

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b175/runnerdown/757778371_VvgEh-M.jpg

On certain cars air looks good and works for what that person is trying to accomplish, I for one will not be airbagging my car. Mild 1.2 drop will slightly tuck tire and in my opinion will look good… Anywayy the wheels arrived this morning I’m currently at work and haven’t seen them in person. My brother sent me a few pictures they look pretty sickk, eibach springs should arrive tomorrow.