Found the wheels im 99% on

did you get tires too??

245/35/20. 275/30/20 just decided to get all seasons(nexen n3000)

ahh nice

where are the pics?!?!?!?!

I have a few pictures of the wheel itself but I feel it’s pointless to post them until they are on the car. The wheels look way better in person than seeing them online I personally love them. All will have to wait till tomorrow hopefully when my car has the wheels mounted and lowered!! I am So pumped

whats the speed rating on those tires, 130??

I’ll let you know when I have a blow out… Kidding, the fronts are zr’s whatever that means and the rears are r’s idk if that means anything eh maybe I should look it up just to be on the safe side.

nevermind, your good. They are rated at 168. I just saw your avatar saying “125” and it had me thinking, thats all.

Ohh that was me just being stupid and I thought the picture came out cool showing two different speeds… Also thought my springs would be here tomorrow, I was wrong. They will be here tomorrow I just don’t know if I wanna wait and put the wheels on tomorrow or just do it tonight its so hard just seeing them sit

Wheels are finally on! At first I honestly stepped back and was like ehh it looks better than stock but wasnt at all sold on them. Driving for a while lastnight, wow has my car settled from what it was in these pictures(two fingers in rear fender and hard to fit two in front!) 1.2" Eibach Proline springs will be here today as well, so it well certaintly be tucking tire in the front and rear should be the same! Im ready for some of you Haters who posted pictures or had doubts or quoted “20’s” :rofl You think what you want I know it looks good. Next up completely blackout very shortly!

Needs to be seen in person settled a little. Looks way better.

car would look better if it was in a different garage…

just coming from a “shift retards” point of view…

Whatever the fuck that means, it looks just fine in “that garage”. Anyway two more pictures from this morning.

needs a lot more then 1.2" drop i.m.o. unless you are going for the donk/ghetto/gangster look. the rims could of been worse.

Yea well IMO there is nothing ghetto or gangster about it. Since when is a car with a wider body slightly tucking tire on 20s considered a “donk”? Its not a fucking caprice/impala on 26s. The wheels being black don’t even look like twenties when mounted on a black car. Think what you won’t but it won’t look bad.

Why do you have to prove anything to anyone? I look forward to seeing it dropped.

^ thanks man. You and me both hopefully my brother woke up to sign for the springs, if not I will be making a trip to fedex tonight agh

so the latest pics are WITHOUT the drop?

Yes, they were taken this morning. Springs should be here today.

donk refers to cars with wheels that are excessivly large, i’ve seen plenty of cars on 20s that all they remind me of is a donk…actually it’s just an easy way to describe what i think of when i look at the car. since a donk is an actual body style of a specific car. 20s on an unlowered 350 just look huge and out of place and i don’t think a milde drop is gonna fix that. if you don’t want opinions, don’t post on a forum.

you don’t, but just like people get more respect when they actually use there cars, people get more respect when the car is driven around at crazy low heights then if it’s just parked at it.