Thoughts????

EXCITING STUFF… THANKS TO JDMWEST.ca FOR THE MAGICAL RUBBER.

The wallpaper and curtains aren’t my style :>

UPDATE,

Very nice
What car are you putting these magical 335/30zr18s on and what size are the fronts?

275/35/18 fronts.

The car will be revealed when finished, unless someone can tell what car it’s going on. There’s two people on here that know.

my guess is Z32

nope…

heres a hint… “hissssss” :E

Im assuming a 240sx because of looking at your previous posts. :?

what size of rims are u mounting that rubber on???

The rims will be coming in within the next few weeks or so…

18x13" wide rims on back, 18x10" on the front :tonqe:

nope…

heres a hint… “hissssss” :E[/quote]

Viper? I dunno…

cobra?

why such wide rubber? your wasting your money…
i have 18x10j F 235/40 and 18x12j R 265/35

i have 18x10j F 235/40 and 18x12j R 265/35[/quote]
Maybe he isnt a ultra cool drifter like you?? :rolleyes: :roll:

Maybe he isnt a ultra cool drifter like you?? :rolleyes: :roll:[/quote]

Werd. I thought we already went over this. http://www.n-e-c-c.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=41831&highlight=traction#41831

Werd. I thought we already went over this. http://www.n-e-c-c.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=41831&highlight=traction#41831[/quote]

go ahead be my guest to run…245/40 on 8" rims lol…i think it looks alot more arressive with a lil bead showing…but hey were in north america right…good luck turning 275’s up front…there goes your turning raidus… :thumb

Werd. I thought we already went over this. http://www.n-e-c-c.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=41831&highlight=traction#41831[/quote]

go ahead be my guest to run…245/40 on 8" rims lol…i think it looks alot more arressive with a lil bead showing…but hey were in north america right…good luck turning 275’s up front…there goes your turning raidus… :thumb[/quote]

veeeery true, i have stupid 8s in the front with 225 and i rub on inner frame rail cuz of my EXTREME turning angle! but we still dont know what car this is going on so no comments yet!

Those tires are TEH GHEYNESS. Thank you.

all i can say is that if you putting those tires on a S chassis for anything other than looks your wasting your money. 255 all around would be the max for tire width in order to actually improve the performance of the car on the track.

Tires are stock size.

As for the tires not helping, when these things are wamed up they are amazing… and grip like nothing else, they are not too great cold.

YAY someone guessed the car congrats :drinkers:

CA18DET-180SX

You win the prize…

Viper, big surprise.

Way too wide

sileighty is right, say goodbye to your turning radius, and enjoy replacing them, its about saving money too…

How come everybody bitches like a little girl when marc says something ? Than Rob comes out and confirms what he posts than everybody is like oohhhh cooollll … stop hating and nuthugging