18" Staggered for a S14 97-98 Kouki....

Hello There,

I kinda need your input here since I’m in a little dilema. I have a set of 18x8 front and 18x9 rear TSW Bremma Wheels offset 25 and 35. They are still brand new in the box with a chrome finish. I’m thinking if these wheels will give me any problems in regards to rubbing etc. I will be lowering it to the ground…

http://i16.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/de/25/02b7_1.JPG

http://i2.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/de/25/04b0_1.JPG

Would these look nice on the car? I know that it looks like a Benz wheel however it has a sporty look with a touch of class. No purpose of drifting…Just to cruise in.

Please send me your inputs…Thanks guys.

the rims them selves are not bad…

Personally i dont like the chrome at all… to much bling… on a 240 is kinda like wearing pimped out gator shoes with shorts! but that my personal opinion!

but if you were talking about a GS300 slammed VIP Style they would look very niiice!!

they’d look dope imo…

get away from the drifter bandwagon…those wheels, with a clean lip kit would be a nice departure from all the me too drifters out there…

Thanks for the input…At the moment I have the stock kouki side skirts, Nismo front lip a clean after market rear bumper w/ the aprons on it’s way. I have the coilovers as well so once it’s dumped to the ground, it’ll look nice. Just not 100% sure at the moment…

i am also not down with the chrome look but thats my opinion.

i dont think that these will rub that bad, wait i just scrolled up and noticed they were 18’s, the front…your gunna have to hammer up that seam weld in the middle of the wheel well on both sides, and also watch out for your harness that runs threw your wheel wells on both sides also. mite wanna take your fender off and relocate the harness in the engine bay.

Chrome is hot, just cause you have a 240 doesn’t mean it has to look like ass.

Put them on with 15-20mm spacers front and back.

Those sizes are nothing to worry about, if anything they are on the conservative side for sizing.

Thanx! What tire size should i go with? front and back…

235/40R18 and 255/35R18

right on…thanx.

throw them on, they’ll look decent. You wont need to touch your fenders, the only thing is if your slammed like konvokiller said, relocate your harness, and you may have to bend some metal but I doubt it. I’m geussing you running coilovers? In which case the rear wheels may likely have rubbing issues on the coils, especially if you go with a 255 tire. A simple spacer will fix that.

You can run a 235/255 stagger or go with a 225/245 stagger, its really up to you. With the smaller stagger you’ll have a very very small strech, hardly noticable and with the larger tires they will be basically squared or may bulge a tinny bit, its really personal peference and also what you want to do with the car (DD, lapping, etc…)

Id go with 225/40R18 and 255/35R18. Maybe even a 245/40R18 on the rear.

The correct 245 size is 245/35R18.

By the way, stick some big ass spacers on those wheels and your good.

what size spacers should I run in the front and rear?

If you want to be conservative, aka a pussy, then go with 5-10mm front and rear.

If you want to be cool, get 15-20mm.

If you want mad respect yo, get 25mm.

Seriously though, I think 10mm front and 20mm rear would be perfect.

question is…where can i get these spacers? Are they expensive?

Nice rims, how much?

Thanks. Trying to get rid of them for $1400. It’s a staggered setup. Doesn’t have a deep dish though. That’s why I’m still contemplating whether to keep it or not. They look real nice though.

You can get spacers anywhere online. H&R makes them and other companies to.

I think they range from 150-200$ a pair for not shit.

Why would you go 255 in the rear? go 275