front wheels size..drifters..

Im looking to step up my drift wheel set up …soo

im looking for sets of 17’s for four bolt set up…i know i know go 5 lug but…eh…

mostly looking to have a good size for the front wheels so ive been reading a 9 inch wide rim in the front is good? rolled fenders and wire harness tuck…

anyways i have work emotion in mind 17x9 or 8.5? for front other then that i dont know of any good 4 lug wheels…anything i looked up today all only come in a 17x 7 or something small like that…

mostly looking for the drifters advise here…everyone i see is on 17’s…

right now im having trouble with having 16’s on the front with my stance coils the tire hit the spring at the last CSCS event…becasue of shitty offsets im guessing.

so any rim name/brands or known sizes you guys know pass on the info!

Thanks

9.5J front +15 fits perfect on s13s with no spacers and good amount of camber.

get some 5zigens F1N-O1RC(WHATEVER) if you just need them for the track. They are cheap, fit right, cheap, 4 lug, and cost very little!

JDM rims all the way for good offsets bro!

What the fuck?

8.5J +25 with 5 mil spacer. fits fine for me with 3 deg of camber roughly.

18x10.5 +10 on s13 with s14 flcas

good stuff guys,vlad your insane…but i like it lol

has anyone used falken hanabis ?? i hear they are real heavy…

17x9 +30 im looking at…

i dont wanna get into useing spacers if i dont have to for sure…

if you want to abuse some rims, with little dough…why not try the XXR line? pretty dam hot styles and great offsets!

hanabis dont come in that size as far as i’m aware. I have a pair and they arent heavy.

I had Hanabi’s on the front before, they didn’t feel too heavy, they were also 17x9 but a little lower offset than what you are proposing here, maybe +20 ? They also had 255/40/17 tires on them and fit without any clearance issues on stock body with coil overs. If you say you don’t want to use spacers, then go for lower offset.

I’m running 18x10 -3 this year, with a 225 on it… we’ll see how that works out. Lots of hammering/rolling/tucking… and I don’t rub; lock to lock!

I m running a 17 x 9.5 +15 in front and its flush with -2 camber. No rubbing issues, lock to lock. Definitely need to tuck the wiring harness if you want to lower it a lot though.

I got work e wings. Stock alignment right now.
FR: 16x7 +19 on 205/50/16 Falken FK451
RR: 16x8 +19 on 245/45/16 Falken FK451

18*9 + 10… fits with stock but had to roll and pull and lots of chamber

why dont u get the rota’s that look like ur rims if your on the cheap.

i’m running work vs-xx 17"x8 +17 with falken 615’s 225/45/r17 up front, it fits perfectly
and handels awesome…

please dont get anything higher then x9 +20 (still not flush but its bare minimum) listen to vlad :slight_smile:

… get flush for once :slight_smile: thats all ur car is missing. no more stockers. x9.5+15 is similiar to x9 +10 … if u get x9 +30 its gna be sunken and prob not even clear the front coilovers. if it does, its clearing by like 2mm’s … no lie.

on my sis s13 im running x9+20 in front and x9.5 +10 in back (rear is rolled). fronts arent flush. and not alot of camber prob -2.

It wont’ clear coils, with a +30 i dont’ think. I m 9.5 +15 and i got liek 3-5 mm from coil. with 1.5 camber.

pictures…