s13 hanabi offsets

ok ive seen that some of you guys bought hanabis for your s13’s because they had good offsets and are cheap, im getting ready to buy and was wondering whats flush on an s13 17x7.5 +35?

that would be sunken like a battle ship. you would need a 2 inch spacer to make that flush.

you need the 17x9 +22, those are flush.

if those are in the rear, they’ll be sunken in… but you won’t need a 2" spacer to make them flush, LOL
You could put those in the front and it would look ok… I have 17x7 +25 in the front and it’s pretty damn good… so your wheel is .5 inches wider, but has a 10mm higher offset… like I said, it would look ok…
In the rear, definitely go for 17x9 +22. You might have to roll your fenders a little bit, depending what tires you get.

no, you would.

+20

Damn you guys.

I thought my S13 had a relatively high offset for a RWD car… then I got an FC… disgusting +30 stock offset on a 15x7" wheel. :thumbsdown:

yeah, what he said. 17x9.

so i seriously need 17x9 in the rear of a stock s13??
this is without fender rolling?

You dont NEED it, but it looks nice.
You will need fender rolling and coilovers to make it fit ‘properly’

17x9 +20 with coilovers and possible rolling of fenders, but you shouldnt need to.

Not if you dont mind tire rub or increased ride height.

i didnt need to roll the fenders on the “war of the wheels car”

http://bings.ca/images/DSC02403.JPG

then again i did put some reedonkuloos camber on it.

:shock:
that works too

sooooooooo soooooooooo hot.

and i didnt have to roll mine either :

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/894000-894999/894236_34_full.jpg
mind you, i could have lowered it a bit more.

^^^

prolly because it was in 4x4 destroyer mode?

spilner you have any other pics of your full car? those are the wheels i was thinking of getting but hadnt seen them on a 240 before. 17x9 +35 all around right? are you running any spacers?

yeah but they wont fit on the front unless you run at least a 10mm spacer, thats what i ran front and rear. It made them +25

check page 4 i think, thats my old cardomain page.

do they even make hanabis in 17x9 +20? is there an FN in that size? would i be better off going with FN’s?

i know the hanabis do have 4 lug 17 x 9 + 20

and im almost positive FN01RCs are availible in that size as well

only through spl parts