Need to know... s13 mb battles...

ok, tried searching with no luck, before you tell me to search.

so i need to know what is the best sizing and offset for a s13 not running wide fenders, ill prolly just flare.

17 x 8 + 10 front
17 x 9 + 15 back

is what i think it should be from my terrible memory, but im prolly wrong.

thanks in advance!

do you want functional camber or fitment camber?

http://wheelsmaster.com/rt_specs.jsp

Go on there type in old sizes type in new sizes go outside and see how much room you have and here this will help…s13 has MAX backspace Front~ 150-159mm MAX backspace Rear~ 172-179mm

my advans are 17 x 9.5 +19, and i run zero camber in the rear with a fender roll and slight pull. so i would see you have no issues running 17 x 9 +15 in the rear. the rim edge will probably sit flush with the fender.

just run smaller tires on the battles… like a 225. will fit fairly easy on s13. with a proper roll

functional

that just confused me…

My battles are 17x9.5 +15 all around. Fitment is perfect on s13 IMO. Just need some roll.

17 x 9 +17 all round with 235 40 17 tires…

Its all about what you consider flush… this was flush to me this spring… now I wish I woulda got Battles instead of the weapons at 17x9.5 +15 all around or staggered 17/18

then the sizes you gave in the first post are perfect for the rear, and decent in teh front.

LOL I tried the backspace is how much room there is between the hub and suspension… and on that site it will give you info on how much of an increase the wheels are going to be from stock to whatever you go with so you can go outside see how much room there is left. For example say you got 16x7 +40 and you have like 2" left of room and you type in your new rims lets say 17x9.5+15 it will tell you how much the increase will be in both directions…

i understand the site, just what you said confused me.

and if i switch to an s14 would those wheels setups work well?

those sizes you posted don’t even come in MB Battles.

17x9.5 +15 or 17x9 +30 iirc (weak sizing so I don’t remember)

17x9.5 +15 flush on s13… almost flush on s14. personally i run bare minimum 17x9.5 +15 on my s14. get the 17x9.5 +15 you won’t regret it.

sounds good, thanks for all the help!

on a s13 with the 9.5 +15 your probably going to need a roll. i have more then 4° of front camber and my front rims still stick out a wee bit.

get the 9.5 +15 and make it fit.

i have an inch of poke with those sizes on my s13.

not flush at all

rolls eyes run some more negative camber…

lol @ battle fitment.

search zilvia… everyone in the world has those rims on s13’s.

I had 'em!